sing me to sleep [all time low fan fic]

So here's the second part

Hope you like it.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After I finished my coke, I went to my room and began to pack.  this time I didnt even bother to put my music back on.  The guys began to play coffee shop, one of my favorite songs. I sang along as I packed.

A couple of songs later I had finished some of my packing and the guys had stopped playing.  Not to long after that there was a knock on my door.

"Kel downstairs we need you for a sec." Jack said.

"I'll be there in a minute."

When I left my room Jack was standing at the end of the hall waiting for me.

"Kelly I'm sorry for the way I reacted before."

"Jack it's fine. What I said way rude and I'm sorry."

"We're going to practice Remembering Sunday.  Do you want to sing Juliet's part?"

"Of course." I smiled.  This song was my all time favorite song.

When we got down to the basement Rian was on the phone, Zach was doing sit-ups (like always), and Alex was sitting on the couch playing lullabies.  He noticed me leaning against the far wall and patted the space next to him on the couch.

"Did you get any packing done?" He asked

"Yeah actually I got a lot done."

"That's good.  You ready to sing?"

"Of course. I', always ready to sing."

"Great." he said with a smile on his face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zach glaring at Alex.

My heart raced as Alex sang.  I could never get used to his voice.  When he began to play the bridge I got nervous. I had never sang infront of any of the guys, not even Jack. I was regeting my decision to sing now.

"...My desperate endevor, to find my whoever." Alex sang. I took a deep breath.

"I'm not coming back,

I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak,

but you'd expect that from me,

I'm mixed up I'll be blunt,

now the rain is just washing you out of my hair," Now was my moment to either make a fool out of my self or get by without getting embarassed.

"And out of my mind,

keeping an eye on the world,

so many thousands of feet off the ground,

I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds,

towering over your head."

After Alex finished playing the last four chords there was scilence. i held my breath getting ready to cry.

"Holy shit Kel."Jack was the first person to speak "That was fucking amazing."

"Seriously that was great." Rian said.

"You sounded amazing." Zach said.

"You sounded beautiful." Alex said. Zach gave him a dirty look.

"Thanks guys." I said blushing. Suddenly my pocket began to sing mean by Taylor Swift. When I looked at the screen of my phone the blood rushed from my face. "Sorry I have to take this."

"Is everything okay?" Alex asked

"Yeah. I'll be in my room if you need me." I said running up the stairs. when I got through the kitchen I answered my phone.

"John what do you want?" I said

 "I want you baby." he said sounding like he was going to cry.

"Don't do this to me now."

"I know you still love me.  If you didnt you wouldnt have answered the phone." I  could hear the smuggness in his voice.

"And now i am woundering why I even answered. If you expect me to forgive you, you're waisting you time. You hurt me."I could feel the tears building up as I sat on my bed.

"I know babe."

"No you dont.  If you knew you wouldnt have shown up to that concert." I couldnt hold the tears back anymore.

"Kelly, please dont cry. You make me feel like shit when you cry."

"Good asshole! You deserve to feel like shit for fucking breaking my heart and then having the nerve to do it two more times." I shouted into my phone.

"Kelly listen to me."

"No you listen to me! John you can go rot in motherfucking hell. I hope the devil shoves his fucking pitch fork up your fucking ass!" I shouted through my tears and hung up the phone.

I leaned my back against my head board and tucked my knees up against my chest.  I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried. A minute later I felt two arms wrap around me.  I looked uo to see Jack sitting next to me.  I threw my arms arounf his next and cried so hard that I was creating a flood on his shirt.  Jack was always there when I needed him. Even though we argued, we were still best friends. I was there for him when he needed me and he was there for me when I needed him.

"You're alright Kell.  Everything will be okay." He whispered into me ear.  All I could do was cry even harder.