chapter 17

I woke up the next morning with a head ache. I was laying in my bed. Jack probably put me here.

"Good morning." I heard Jack. I looked up and saw him standing in my door way. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess/" I whispered "I just have a headache."

"Do you want me to get you some tylonal?" He asked walking into my room. I nodded. He started searching through my medicene cabanate and pulled out the bottle of tylonal. "Alex will be here soon."

"Okay." I said taking the pills "The guys coming for practice?"

"Yeah." he said sitting down next to me. "You gonna watch?"

"Probably." I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a black tanktop and my ripped skinny jeans. "Can you leave so I can change?"

"Sure." He said and got out of my room.

I got changed and went to go straighten my hair. i decided to put on make up for the first time in weeks. It felt weird putting on masscara so I just put a thin line of eye liner on each eye.

"Kelly?" I heard someone call from the hall.

"Come in." I said. Alex walked in. He looked different. He looked happy and excited.

"Hey babe." He said before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Other than a major headache, I am awesome." I looked at him worried. He sighed and his face relaxed. "I love you okay?" He sarted "I couldnt force you to keep the baby. Jack would kill me." I laughed.

"Yeah he would." Alex smilled.

"I just want you to remember that I love you and that no matter what that wont change." He leaned down and kissed me. a small tear excaped.

"I love you too." I said smileing

"Can I talk to you two down stairs please?" Jack asked walking into my room. we nodded and followed him down into the kitchen. Alex and I sat next to eachother at the buffet and Jack stood infront of us.

"What's up?" Alex asked.

"We need to decide on what we're going to do know." Jack said.

"Shouldnt we wait for Rian and Zack then?" Alex asked. Jack looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Thats the thing Alex," Jack started. "Zack isnt taking this in the way we want him to."

"So he punched me big deal."

"It is a big deal babe." I whispered. "This is going to ruin him if we stay together." Alex looked hurt.

"Whatever." He got up and headed downstairs. Jack followed him but they never came back upstairs.

"Hey Kel." Rian said walking into the kitchen, Zack close behind "How are you feeling?"

"Better I guess." I said. My hands automaticly went to my stomache.

"Kelly can I talk to you?" Zack said. I nodded and followed him into the living room. He pulled out his phone.

"What's up?" I asked a little worried.

"I'm sorry for hitting Alex last night." He whispered.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I whispered even quieter.

"It's not your fault." He said. "look I dont want you to tell me that you're sorry becuase you're probably going to hate me after I'm done talking to you." I looked at him confused. He took a deep breath and handed me his phone.

"What the fuck is this?" I almost shouted. On his phone was a picture of Alex kissing Juliet. Not like a friendly kiss on the cheek like a full on about to fuck eachother kiss. "Is this some kind of sick joke?!?" I shouted this time.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I turned around and headed down to the basement to find Alex.

"What the fuck is this?!?" I screamed shoving the phone in his face. His eyes widened.

"Where did you find that?" He asked scared.

"Dont fuck with me Alex!" Jack finally realized that something was wrong. "Why the fuck were you kissing Juliet?!?"

"What?" Jack asked getting mad.

"Kelly I'm sorry." Alex looked like he was about to cry. I already was.

"Dont give me that shit." I said. "You fucking cheated on me and then fucked me and got me pregnant! then you fucking tell me that you love me and that you wont hurt me!"

"Kel just let me explain." He stepped closer to me.

"No!" I screamed. I started to walk away but Alex grabbed my arm.

"Kelly please just listen to me." He whispered. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes. I could feel Jack's eyes on me. I wanted to believe that there was a good reason for me to forgive alex but there wasnt. My eyes locked with Alex's and with my free hand I punched him right in the mouth.

"Fuck you!" I said and ran upstairs to my room and cried.