Chapter 18

I cried for the rest of the night on the floor of my room. Jack had knocked on my door about 20 times but I ignored him. I didn't want to deal with anyone.

I trusted Alex and he fucking hurt me. Not only did he cheat on me, he cheated on me with my best friend.

That night I feel asleep crying.

***************************

"Kelly?" I heard Jack call out side my door. It was around 8 in the morning and I hadn't left my room or stopped crying. "Kel are you awake?" I got up and opened the door.

"what?" I whispered. He looked at me for a second before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I am so sorry." he whispered in my hair as I started crying again. "I can't believe he fucking did that to you."

"I feel so stupid." I cried "I should known something was wrong."

"You had no way of knowing that he was with Juliet." he said pulling me over to my bed. "The guys won't be coming over for a while to practice. I figured that you needed to be away from them right now."

"Thanks jack. I think that u and rian are the only people I can tolerate seein right now." I said leaning against his shoulder

"Glad to hear that." rian said walking into my room.

"Hey ri." I said weakly. He sat down on the other side of me. He took my hand in his

"You okay sweetie?" he whispered.

"no." I said.

"Things will get better." he said then kissed my head. "I promise." then jack's phone rang

"Hello?...I'm not sure that's such a good idea man...look you're still like a brother to me but," he looked at me and I knew he was talking to Alex.

"What does he want?" I asked

"To come over and talk to you." he looked worried.

"Tell him I'll talk to him for a half an hour then he has to leave." what was I saying? Jack and Rian gave me the same look.

"Are you being serious?" Jack asked. I nodded and got up to get changed. Rian and Jack left the room. I got changed into a pair of denium shorts and a blue tank top.

I could feel my stomach turning into knots. I wanted to know why Alex felt like he needed to make out with Juliet. I wanted to know why he thought that it was okay that he broke my heart. I just hoped that I could be strong enough to stop my self from crying or punching Alex again.