Chapter 25

When we walked back inside, Alex and Zack were sitting on opposite couches. They both looked up at the same time. I just looked at them for a second and walked upstairs to my room. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. On the way home jack said that he would talk to Alex and Zack for me. All I wanted to do was think. For some reason I was amazingly over tired. I closed my eyes for a second and I was out

--------------------------

I felt my self being shaken awake. When I opened my eyes jack, Alex, and zack were standing infront of me.

"What?" I mumbled

"have you made a decision?" Alex asked

"I'm not getting back together with you" I said sitting up. He looked hurt "And I'm not getting together with you" I told Zack who looked even more hurt. He turned around and walked out of my room. I got up and followed him.

"Zack I'm sorry" I said

"I don't want to talk about this right now" he said "If you want to talk call me later" he said then slammed the front door shut.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I didn't want to hurt him but I did.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked. I turned around and saw him leaning against the doorway.

"I fucking hurt him and I don't know what to do" I said.

"Great to know you care that you hurt me too" he said sarcastically.

"Don't give me that shit!" I yelled "I am tired of you hurting me! I'm tired of crying over you! And I'm so done with believing that you love me!"

"Why are you doing this to me?!? Why do you keep yelling at me?!?" he said stepping closer to me "I've told you that I'm sorry and that I love you!"

"And I've told you that that is not good enough!" I shouted and began to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Please don't walk away from me right now" he begged.

"Alex I have to go call zack" I whispered

"Don't leave me for him" he looked so hurt

"I'm not" I whispered "I'm going to moving into Juliet's apartment in new York"

"When are you leaving?" Jack asked from behind us

"One week from tomorrow" I said. "She's coming to pick me up and drive me there. She'll be recording her new album so I won't be alone the first month or two" they both just stared at me "I have to go call Zack" I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" he answered after the third ring. He sounded horrible

"Zack it's Kelly" I said

"What's going on Kel?" he sounded hurt "I need to know if we have a chance together"

"Zack i want to know that too but" i paused "I'm leaving a week from tomorrow"

"what do you mean you're leaving?"

"I'm moving to new york with Juliet"

"Wow. So that doesn't give us much time then" he asked. I smiled

"No but you want to try anyway?" he laughed

"Yeah" he answered "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing"

"Can I take you out tonight?"

"Sure pick me up in an hour"

"I will can't wait" I could hear the smile in his voice. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I got up and went down stairs to wait for zack.

--------------------------

"Hey" zack said when I opened the door. He had a huge smile on his face

"Hi" I said walking out of the house. "So what did you have in mind for tonight?"

"Um I kind of figured that we could get something to eat and then I have a surprise for you"

"That sounds great" I said. I turned and leaned against the passenger side door of his car "Look Zack I want you to know that I don't want this to be a rebound thing. I want to see if we'll actually work"

"I was hoping that that was kind of what you wanted too" he said

"Okay then you ready to go?" I asked

"Yeah" he smiled and we got into the car and drove away.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness and I know it wasn't that exciting but I promise it will get better.