• 1 •

It was just another boring morning where Jiyeon had to wake up and get ready for school. Quickly adjusting to the light that was seeping in through the curtains, she rushes to her bestfriends room. "Wake up" she says tapping the two boys who were dead asleep, and as usual they seemed to be deaf when they were asleep. "GUYS HELP!!" she yells making the two boys jump up almost immediately.

"Ji!! What's wrong?" Lucas, the oldest among the three asks, grabbing his pillow as defense. "Can you not do that!" The other, Mark whines while slightly rubbing his eyes. "Come on, get ready fast. We'll get late if not" she says walking out of their room and back to her own to get herself ready for school.

Jiyeon grabs her backpack and heads downstairs to the living room where the two boys were already ready and waiting for her. "Let's go" she says and follows Lucas outside, while Mark locked up the front door. He catches up to the two that had already started walking ahead.

"I heard some of our classmates saying we're gonna get a new student today" Jiyeon says gaining Mark's and Lucas's attention. "Woah really?" Lucas asks. "Yep that's what I heard" Jiyeon says lightly chuckling. The three continue to talk and joke around while walking to school.

Jiyeon knew she were getting glares from other students at school, the second she entered with her two bestfriends on either side of her. No matter how uncomfortable she was with it, by now she was used to it. There were people that admired their friendship, but over that it were those who hated seeing her with the boys.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked seeing his friend acting slightly different. "Oh nothing" she says with a smile and Mark nods, still not fully believing her. She didn't want what others thoughts about her to bother her, which was why she shrugged it off and continued searching through her locker for the books needed for her first class.

"Ji!!" She smiles hearing the familiar voice and turns around to face her only female bestfriend. "Hana!!" Jiyeon exclaims and hugs her bestfriend.  "Hey!" Hana waves at Mark and Lucas. "Hi!" They reply with a smile. The four walk into their class and take their seats, only waiting for the day to end fast.

"Isn't there a new student coming today?" Hana asks. "Oh you heard about it too?" Jiyeon asks and Hana nods in reply. "You both aren't joking right?" Mark asks making the two of them turn around to face the two boys. "We're not" Hana replies and Jiyeon nods in agreement.

"Oh you two weren't lying..." Mark says, his eyes traveling towards the front of the class where a boy was standing beside the teacher. "Good morning class. We have a new student today." hearing the teachers voice, the whole class goes silent with their attention only on what seemed like the new student.

"Introduce yourself please" the teacher says with a smile. "Y-yeah... Hello I'm Choi San. I hope we can be friends" he says, with a smile that showed off his dimples. "You can sit on the empty seat right there" the teacher says pointing at the direction of the seat right next to the window. The classes go by as usual, with Jiyeon barely concentrating as she kept doodling on her notebook like always.

"Hey!" Jiyeon lifts her head up slowly and smiles at the boy smiling back at her. "Hi!" she replies. A few classes had already ended and it was now the break time. "I saw you drawing during class and I wanted to say it was really pretty" he says, his dimples showing with his smile. "O-oh thank you. San right?" Jiyeon asks and the boy nods in reply.

"Ji, let's go! I'm hungry" Lucas whines, already having gone out of the class with Mark and Hana. "I'm coming" Jiyeon replies packing up her stuff. "Do you wanna join?" She asks San as she carries her bag over her shoulder. "Actually I don't know my way around school yet so is it fine with you and your friends if I join?" San asks. "Of course it's fine. Come on" Jiyeon says, following her three bestfriends with San walking beside her while making little conversations with each other.

Hey!!
Don't mind any mistakes and also any grammatical errors...
Thank you for reading!
I hope you liked it
I love you all!!♥️