• 41 •

Jeno looked up at the door that opened before he saw two figures push Jiyeon into the room, while they slammed the door shut afterwards. She screws her eyes shut, groaning in pain as her body hit the ground. "Jiyeon!!!" Jeno widens his eyes, pulling at the chains tied around him.

She pushed herself off the ground, using all her effort to get back onto her feet. Jeno gasps, his gaze travelling over her body that was filled with more bruises. "Jeno..." She mumbles, stumbling as she made her way towards him. He gulps, looking away while nibbling onto his lower lip to hold back any tears that threatened to spill.

"It hurts" she says softly, sitting down in the space beside him. Stretching his arm out the furthest he can, he brings her closer, making her rest her head on his shoulder. Jiyeon slowly lifts her head to look up at him. "are you crying?" She asks. He shakes his head, turning away. "Rest all you want, I'll keep watch if anyone comes" he says.

She nods, resting her head back on Jeno's shoulder. "How's everything at home?" She asks. "everyone's searching hard for you. Taeyong and your brother have been arguing with each other and us all these past few days" Jeno replies, glancing down at Jiyeon that softly smiled. "You can't afford to smile at a time like this" he says. "Knowing that they're searching..." She glances at Jeno. "Really is making me not give up" she adds, placing a hand over her stomach.

"We'll be fine" she says. "We will" Jeno replies, protectively wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I hope Taeyong comes soon" she mumbles with a sigh. "He will. I promise" Jeno replies. He watches as Jiyeon slowly drifted into a sleep. "I can't even do anything to help you. I'm so sorry" he mumbles. "I'm really sorry"

Taeyong slams the door open, making his way towards the man that looked up at him with wide eyes, struggling to get out of the ropes tied around him. "Where are they?" He grits out, pulling down the cloth tied around the man's mouth. "You must think I'm insane to guess I'd just tell it like that" he laughs to which Taeyong punches him on the face.

"Why are you'll hurting innocent people. They've done nothing to you!" Taeyong exclaims. The man looks up, staring right at Taeyong. "The girl completely enjoyed her time there, and I'm sure the other kid would too" he laughs.

Jaehyun that was beside Taeyong rolled his eyes, bringing his gun upto the man's forehead. "Stop with the bullshit and tell us where they are" he says. "I'm not saying a word" the other replies. Jaehyun glances at the guards stood around the room, nodding slowly while stepping back as they slowly made their way towards the center where the three were.

Taeyong leans down, grabbing the man's collar. "speak or you're going to regret it" he glares at the other. The man looks away, rolling his eyes. Taeyong pulls a knife out of his pocket. "Isn't this what you did to her?" He asks, pressing the tip of the knife onto the man's skin. "she was filled with cuts, you psychopaths" he exclaims, pressing the knife down while the man groaned in pain. "She's probably even dead by now" the man grits out. "No. No she's not" Taeyong replies, stepping back, breathing heavily while his gaze remained on the man.

"Don't get your hands dirty" Jaehyun says, pulling Taeyong back and nodding once more at his guards. "See that he doesn't die" Taeyong says, soft enough for only Jaehyun to hear. Jeahyun nods, watching as Taeyong looked back at the man one last time before walking out of the room.

Jeno looks up at the door that creaked open, his eyes landing on San that walked towards them, his friend following closely behind. "Can you tend to her wounds... please" he looks up at San. San walks upto him, loosening the chains around him before glancing at Jiyeon that was asleep. "Do it yourself" he says. "don't do anything stupid or we'll shoot her" his friend adds, to which Jeno gulped and nodded. "I won't" he says.