• 29 •

After the party, Jiyeon and her brother had met and hung out with each other almost everyday, catching up on the years they had missed. It had been three weeks since the party.

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU BOTH TALKING?!" Jiyeon sighed, glancing from between a furious Hana to Mark and Lucas that would've disappeared if they had the chance to. Their heads were hung low while Jiyeon patted their shoulders from behind, holding in a laugh.

She had convinced the two to open up to Hana about the mafia, since they were best friends after all. She didn't bring up San, knowing the two boys would through a fit at her for even mentioning his name. "JIYEON!!" flinching, the said girl slowly looks up at Hana. "Y-yes?" She asks.

"WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?!" Hana yells. "Well they aren't lying Hana" Jiyeon says. She held in a chuckle, remembering the three phases Hana has been going through after being told that Mark and Lucas were a part of the mafia. The first being her thinking it was a prank and going along with the joke by asking if their teammates were good looking. Of course they were. The second was when she stayed quiet, looking from between Mark and Lucas with wide eyes. To now. The third, where she was yelling.

"Can she see the mansion?" Jiyeon asks, glancing at Mark and Lucas that eagerly nodded. "Right now?" They nod again. Lucas makes eye contact with Hana that glared straight into him, making him flinch and look back down. "Cut it out Hana. He's terrified" Jiyeon chuckles, nudging the girls shoulder.

"I'll have someone come pick us to go to the mansion" Mark says, earning a nod from Jiyeon before walking out of their living room. "Wait for me!!" Lucas mumbles, rushing behind the other. "God.. I got goosebumps" Lucas mumbles. "She's worse than the devil" Mark shakes his head. "DO YOU BOTH HAVE A DEATH WISH??!!" The two rush off, feeling Hana's piercing gaze shooting lasers onto the back of their heads.

"Ji!!" The two girls glance at the front door, watching the older boy walk in with a bunch of bags in his hands. Behind him, followed one of his friends. "Oh Hana! You're here too!" He smiles at the girl that smiled back as if she hadn't just been yelling. "Hi!!" His friend, Baekhyun chimes from behind, waving at the younger two that chuckled and did the same.

"What were you both doing?" Jongin asks, glancing between the two girls. "We were thinking of going to you know... The mansion" Jiyeon replied. "NCT's?" Beakhyun asked, setting down a few bags on the kitchen counters. "Yep!" She smiled. "I'm guessing those two told you about what they do then" Jongin says, earning a nod from Hana.

Jiyeon shook her head, signalling the two to change the topic. "Oh..." her brother replies. "What's all this anyways?" She asks, glancing at the many bags. "Snacks... And more snacks?" Baekhyun mumbles, glancing around at the bags. "We were gonna stay here for a while. We'll be here till you guys go and come back" Jiyeon nods.

Lucas and Mark walk back into the living room, startled by the two new guests that had made themselves at home by now. "Lucas you know how to drive right?" Jongin asks, earning a nod from the boy. "You do?!" Jiyeon and Hana exclaim. "Yeah" he chuckles nervously. "you don't have a licence though..." Hana mumbles. "I do actually. I have both mine and a fake one" he replies.

"Alright then" Jongin tosses his keys towards Lucas that caught them just in time. "Go in that and bring the car back in one piece or..." He warningly points his finger at Mark and Lucas. "We'll be very careful with it" Mark assures. "I'm so excited!!!" Hana squeals, startling the few in the living room. "Oh... Sorry" she chuckles.

Hana stood in front of the mansion with her mouth hung open. "This is a castle" she mumbles. "Come on... We'll show you around the place real quick" Lucas says, walking into the mansion with the rest following closely behind. "how many times have you been here?" She wraps her arm around Jiyeon's. "Just a few times" Jiyeon replies.