• 22 •

That night Jiyeon didn't remember how she had gotten home. Two weeks had passed by since then. Jiyeon stood with her arms crossed in front of her while admiring the dress that was neatly hanging in her wardrobe. "Why do I keep forgetting to tell Mark or Lucas to take it with them?" She sighs.

After that night, everything felt normal again. As if she had nothing to do with them at all. That was other than for the fact that the younger ones kept visiting her. Besides that, she felt like it went back to her boring life. That feeling was only momentary, until she heard her doorbell ring.

It was night. Past 10 pm, yet Jiyeon shrugged and walked down to the front door. Pushing the handle down, she opens the door only to freeze in her spot while her eyes widened at the figure in front of her. She gasps, slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Mon Amour..." He mumbles, taking a shaky step forward while grabbing her arm to keep himself steady. "Taeyong!!! What happened?" She forces the words out of her mouth, lifting her other hand to lightly run a finger over his bruised lip.

"I'm tired..." He replies, resting his head on the crook of her neck while his hands fell limp onto either side of him. She holds in her breath, startled by the boys behaviour. His clothes were covered in blood, scratches scattered all around his face and body. "Who did this to you..." She mumbles, voice cracking as she pulled his arm over her shoulder, leading him towards the kitchen with much effort.

"Sit here" she says, helping the boy onto one of the counters, while she rushed further into the kitchen to grab the first aid box and a pack of ice. "Tell me if it hurts alright?" She says, earning no reply from the boy that kept his gaze on the girl. Nodding to herself, she brings the piece of cotton with disinfectant up to his lip, softly dabbing it over the cut on his cheek.

"Say something..." He speaks, making Jiyeon stop what she was doing for a moment to look up at the boy. "Like what?" She asks. "Anything. I want to hear you talk" he replies, making Jiyeon gulp. The boy smelled of alcohol, not too much although anyone could say he's drunk.

"I didn't expect you to act friendly when you'd get drunk" she says. Usually she would've chuckled after that, but she stayed silent still tending to his wounds. For an odd reason, although Taeyong was the one who was hurt, she felt a pain in her heart.

"I'm not drunk" Taeyong mumbles. He let out a low groan, the feeling of the medicine stinging against his cuts. "I'm sorry! Does it hurt alot?" Jiyeon exclaims, pulling her hand back while looking at the boy in worry. "No" he replies.

"Did you get into a fight?" Jiyeon asks, sticking a plaster on the scratch just above the boys collarbone. "Yes" Taeyong replies, unconsciously pulling Jiyeon to stand in the space between his legs. "why?" She asks again, grabbing his hand and carefully pressing the bag of ice against his bruised knuckles.

"Because I'm weak" he chuckles to himself. "Why do you think like that?" Jiyeon asks. "that's what I was told" he replies. "Well you don't seem weak at all to me" Jiyeon mumbles. "That changes nothing" he says. "people would say things. And you're not supposed to listen to them all. Trust me this once you're not what they say you are like" she smiles softly.

"You don't know what I'm like" he chuckles again. "that doesn't matter" she replies. "Are you... Hurt here too?" She asks, pointing at the blood that soaked into the torn up shirt at a certain point below his ribcage. "Yeah you wouldn't want to see" he replies. "but I need to put some medicine on it so... shall I?" She asks, earning a nod from the boy.

Taeyong unbuttons his shirt, moving it to a side afterwards. Jiyeon gasps. There was a cut right below his ribcage. Not to deep almost like a knife had been traced across his skin, but deep enough to hurt even with the slightest movement. "I'll call someone to get you to the hospital" she mumbles, reaching for her phone that layed beside Taeyong.