• 40 •

Hours that felt like days to Jiyeon passed by while she sat alone in the corner, her body aching and weak. She'd constantly look up at the door, hoping it was Taeyong or one of the guys, disappointment filling her when she saw that it was one of the men, San or his friends.

Jiyeon watched quietly as two men walked into the room. As they walked closer, she hugged her body tight trying her best to calm herself down. "Looks like your friends aren't coming to save you" one chuckles. She looks away, making no sound. "you're supposed to look when someone talks, little girl" he chuckles, turning her head so that she was facing him.

She glares at him, disgusted at how close the two were to her. "You don't stare at us like that!" The other one says, grabbing her hair, making her screw her eyes shut at the pain shooting through her head. He pulls the cloth covering her mouth down. "have some respect" he says. "you don't deserve any respect" she spits out.

He slaps her across her cheek, making her look down while she kept her eyes shut. Her breathing quickens as he lays her hands on her waist while kissing along her jaw. "Don't... Please..." She mumbles. Just then she feels a sharp pain along her thigh, making her groan as the pain only increased. She looked down, her gaze landing on the knife being dragged over her skin with a trail of blood following it.

She struggles, trying to move away to which the man responds by piercing the knife further, making her yell. "Stop!! It hurts!" She screams, tears that rolled down her eyes, burning her cheeks. "Of course it's supposed to hurt. We didn't bring you here on a vacation" the other laughs. After an hour or so, The two men left Jiyeon unconscious, with cuts and bruises around her body.

"Stop asking me to calm down!!" Jongin yells. "She's been gone for two days and we haven't found a single clue" he says. Taeyong sighs, glancing at his teammates that looked equally as distressed as everyone else in the room. No one had proper sleep from the time Jiyeon had gone missing and everyone was exhausted trying to search for the littlest clues.

Taeyong's heart ached, he wanted to hug Jiyeon and hold her close, always protecting her yet he had no idea where she was taken to. He felt completely helpless, the one he treasured the most being missing. Just then his phone rang with a notification. Taeyong grabbed his phone from his pocket, clicking on the text. Jongin glanced at Taeyong, his own phone ringing with a text at the same time. 

Taeyong drops his phone, gripping the edge of his table to steady himself while Jongin gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth as he looked with wide eyes at the picture on his phone. Confused, Doyoung picks Taeyong's phone up, gasping as his gaze landed on the picture of Jiyeon laying unconscious with blood all over her body while she was tied to a corner. "Who the fuck did that to her?!" He yells.

"Track the location of the number!!" Taeyong mutters, grabbing his gun and glancing at Jongin that nodded. "Send the location quick, a few of you come with us" Jongin glances at both his and Taeyong's teammates, that nodded, immediately following the two out of the door.

"Yeah, the location shows the abandoned building down that alleyway" Hendery says, a few others surrounding him with their focus on the screens in front of them. "Alright, you all stay in the van. We'll send an alarm if we need help" Doyoung replies from beside Taeyong that drove fast. "Taeyong, slow down, we could hit something!!" Doyoung mumbles. "I don't care" Taeyong replies, pressing down harder on the accelerator. "Of course you don't" Doyoung mumbles, holding tight onto the safety belt.

"Don't you think this is abit too easy? I feel like it's a trap" Baekhyun speaks onto the microphone. "it is" Jongin replies. "But we could find something out of it" he adds. "is everyone armed?" Kun asks, earning a chorus of "yes's" "There are doors at the side, enter from there. There's also a bunch of vans parked at the back of the building, so if it is theirs, there's probably going to be alot of them inside" Renjun speaks. "Alright, everyone stay alert" Taeyong mumbles. "send in more of the guards, and keep guard at our van too" Junmyeon, the leader of Jongin's group says. "Sure" Baekhyun replies.