Extra

"That's right" looking at the portrait of the two brought a smile onto my face. "those are your grandparents" I look back at the two children that tiptoed to get a better look of the picture. With a chuckle I lifted them both up into my arms. "woah!" The little girl gasps. "grandma is so pretty!" She exclaims. "Grandpa looks really cool too" the boy says.

"Indeed they are" I reply. "where are they? We haven't seen them" the two looked at me and I smiled softly. "they left us all too early. But atleast they'll be together always" I say. Confusion fills their expression and I hold back a chuckle. "you know what? That's something you should probably ask me again when you're old enough. All I can say for now is that they're with us even right now but you can't see them"

They looked even more confused than before when the little girl exclaimed. "do you mean like angels, grandpa?" She asks. I smile, nodding. "you could say that" I chuckle. "Does that mean we can't see them?" The little boy asks. "well... You could see them in pictures" I reply. 

"Uncle Jeno!!" I turn around to face the girl that rushed in our direction. She gasps, looking at the kids. "you can't make grandpa Jeno carry you like that! He could get hurt" she says, taking each of them from my arms. "oh come on, Lyra! I'm not even 60 yet. Of course I can carry them!" She watches as the two run down the hallway before turning to face me. "they're not so little anymore, uncle Jeno. You need to watch your health" she says.

"You're worse than your parents" I mumble. She chuckles. "I'm their daughter, so of course I take after them" she says, looking at the portrait on the wall. "They would've been so happy if they got to see their grandkids" she sighs. "They're probably standing beside you right now and you never know" I say. "you're scaring me" she replies and I laugh. "If only they hadnt gone on that drive" I mumbled softly.

"Well!!" She sighs again. "Atleast they're together wherever they are" she says. "in hell?" I ask. "UNCLE JENO!!" "I'm joking!!" I laugh. She rolls her eyes at me. The attitude. Of course she's their daughter. I look back at the portrait, letting out a sigh myself. "I miss mom and dad" Lyra speaks and I nod. "I do too, Lyra" I reply.

She sucks in a deep breath before turning to face me. "Anyways! I came here to call you down for dinner. Everyone's already there waiting for you" she says. "oh! I'm sorry I kept you waiting then!" I say, signalling her to walk forward while I followed closely behind. I stop in my tracks, glancing at the portrait of Taeyong and Jiyeon one last time. "it's already been 15 years since you both left, hasn't it?" I look down for a moment, taking in a deep breath. "We miss you."

A/n:
That is it for cold lover!!!!

Thank you again for reading this!!