• 15

"W-what are you doing?" Jiyeon backs up against the wall. "What do you think?" The male laughs, stepping forward while twirling the gun around his finger. Gulping, her eyes wander over to the gun in his hand. Just when the male was about to squat down in front of her, she grabbed his collar before kicking the gun out of his grip.

Pushing him against the wall, she grabs the gun before placing it against his forehead. "You can't kill me" he chuckles, watching her in amusement. "What makes you think like that?" She smiles. "You're a girl" he smirks, laughing as her smile dropped.

"I'll change that dumb idea of yours then" she says, tightening her grip on the handle. "I don't think so" he replies, pushing her to a side and hovering over her while his hand made its way to her neck. "Try killing me now" he says, squeezing onto her hand making her grip on the gun loosen.

"Let go!" She grits. "I wish I could've killed you right here but they sadly want you alive" he laughs, tightening his hold around her neck. Coughing, she glares at him when the sound of a gunshot rang through her ears, making her freeze in her place.

Pushing the lifeless body away from Jiyeon, the boy holds out his hand to the girl. "Thank you" she mumbles, not daring to look at the body while standing up. "I shouldn't have left you earlier. Are you alright? Did he hurt y-" "I'm fine Jeno" she manages to smile.

"Come on now, we can go out. everything's over" Jeno says, earning a nod from the girl. Holding onto his hand tight, she follows him out of the door and back into the kitchen. The sight of blood on the floor made her nauseous and tighten her grip on Jeno's hand. "Look at me. Don't look down" Jeno mumbles, with her doing just that.

Walking into the hallway, her eyes catch a glimpse of Jisung that was using Chenle's and Mark's help to walk. "guys!! I can walk on my own!!" He whines. Pulling her hand back, she glances at Jeno that turned to look at her before rushing towards the younger boy. "Jisung! What hap-" gasping she looks down at his shirt that was covered with blood before glancing back up at him.

"Why do you look like you're about to cry" Jisung chuckles, lightly lifting his hand up to wipe the single tear that slipped down her cheek. "Can I come?" She asks, looking at Mark that slowly nodded. Stepping to a side, she lets the boys carry him towards the room in which Kun was in, before closely following behind.

Laying the boy on the bed, Mark and Chenle step behind while letting Jiyeon hold onto the younger ones hand. "Squeeze my hand when it hurts alot" she says, earning a nod from Jisung that softly smiled at her before sighing and laying his head back on the pillow.

"KIM JIYEON!! WHERE'S SHE!?" flinching, the said girl turns towards the door to see a furious Taeyong being pulled back by Doyoung. A rush of nervousness took over her as she slowly stood up to fully face the older one before glancing at everyone else in the room that went silent.

"Taeyong what's wrong?" Mark steps in from of her, while the older boy took slow steps towards them, pushing Doyoung away from him. "Move" Taeyong glares at Mark that stood still. "Mark..." Jiyeon mumbles, voice soft. Hesitantly, Mark glances back at her before moving to a side.

Taeyong's eyes wandered over the boy laying on the bed that was trying hard to hide his pain while his eyes were screwed shut. Glancing back up at the girl that lightly shook before taking a step back, he harshly grabs her wrist before dragging her behind him and out of the room.

"Let go! You're hurting me" she mumbles, trying to pull her hand out of his grip. Ignoring her, Taeyong continues to drag her to his office room before slamming the door shut and locking it. "Who's fault do you think this is?" He asks, pushing her. Stumbling, her arm scratches against the desk before she fell down onto the floor.

Wincing in pain, she uses her hands to keep her torso up while looking at the boy that pulled his hair in frustration. Grabbing the piece of crushed up paper from his desk, Taeyong glares at Jiyeon before throwing it beside her. "Look at it!" He speaks, his voice sounding much calmer than earlier. Hesitating for a moment, she slowly grabs the piece of paper before unwrapping it. "Kim Jiyeon" she mumbles the words typed in the middle of the paper, with her eyes widening as she looked back up at Taeyong.

"I pitied you and let the younger ones always stay and take care of you 'cause that's what your friends begged for. BECAUSE OF YOU JISUNG IS HURT!! YOU'RE THE REASON WE GOT RAIDED TODAY!!" he yells making Jiyeon flinch. "TAEYONG STOP IT!!" "LET HER OUT!!" the guys banged on the door but Taeyong paid no attention to it at all.

"YOU'RE THE REASON YOUR BROTHER LEFT YOU!! YOU'RE PUTTING EVERYONE IN DANGER" he screams, stepping closer to squat down in front of her. "Why would you bring that up?" She mumbles, gasping when she felt a slap on her cheek. Although she tried her best not to let it get to her, Taeyong's words hurt her more than anything.

"Cut the act Jiyeon. Stop behaving like you're the only one that has a terrible past" he chuckles. "It's annoying. You annoy me" he rolls his eyes. By now the banging on the door was the only thing the two were able to hear while they silently glared at each other. Her heart pounded in her chest, while she breathed heavily.

"I'm leaving" she gulps, trying to stand up when he pulls onto her arm harshly. "Don't think of coming. You're being a burden to us" he says. Standing up, he adjusts his attire before pulling Jiyeon up by her arm. "I don't want to see you again" he says, opening the door and abruptly pushing her out before slamming it shut again.

Wiping her tears quickly, she turns to look at Johnny that caught her before she could fall down. "Ignore whatever he s-" "Thank you for everything, I'll get going now" she fakes a smile at the group of boys before stepping back. Turning around she walks away from the few, ignoring their calls for her. "Ji wait!" Mark says, running up to stand in front of the girl.

"I'm sorry... Did he say anything?" He asks. "He didn't. I'll go home now" she forces yet another smile on her face. Feeling a hand wrap around her wrist she turns to her side to face Jeno that looked at her with a pout. "I'll drop you home" he says. "No I can go on my own" she pulls her wrist back, looking at the two one last time before heading to and out of the front door.