• 30 •

Jiyeon dragged her feet towards the front door of her house after a tiring day at school. To her surprise, the door was alreay unlocked. Which was normal when one of the guys would always come over. She peeked in through the gap between the door, stunned to see the boy she least expected, seated on the couch with his eyes glued to the TV screen.

She smiles, walking in slowly, watching as his gaze slowly traveled to her. A smile plastered on his own face while he patted the empty space beside him on the couch. "What brings you here?" She asks, plopping herself down beside him.

"Felt like seeing you" he shrugs, resting his arms around her shoulders. "Don't you have work to do, Taeyong?" Jiyeon chuckles. "That doesn't matter" Jiyeon shakes her head, looking ahead at the television that showed a movie. "Wait I'll be back" she mumbles, earning a nod from Taeyong before she stood up and took slow steps towards the stairs.

Stopping by the stairs, a small groan escapes her lips, her hand travelling to her stomach. "Not now..." She mumbles. "Are you alright, Mon Amour?" She turns around to see Taeyong that looked over the couch in her direction. "Yeah. I'm fine" she sends a smile in his direction.

Jiyeon takes lazily drags herself back down the stairs, having changed into a pair of fresh clothes. Looking around the empty living room she squints her eyes. "Taeyong...?" "I'm here" her eyes travel to the kitchen, landing on Taeyong that seemed to put all his attention onto his phone that rested on the counters.

"What are you doing?" She chuckles, making her way towards him. "I'm... Trying to make something to eat" he mumbles. "Move, I'll do it" "No. You go rest"  "I don't need to rest" she brings her hands to her hips. "yes you need to" he imitates her actions. "no... Why do I?" "You... Your stomach. Isn't it the time you turn into some demon?" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" She widens her eyes, holding back a laugh.

"Sorry" he moves to stand behind one of the dining chairs. "I was joking" Jiyeon rolls her eyes, ignoring the older one as she grabbed a board and started to cut up a few vegetables. Taeyong walks up behind Jiyeon, resting his chin on her shoulder while his hands layed over her stomach, rubbing small circles around it.

"Jiyeon... I'm serious! Go rest and I'll make something baby" his breath tickled against her ear, sending a wave of shivers down her spine. "You can't call me that..." She mumbles. "Then who can?" Taeyong smiles. "Anyone but you" "isn't that a little too unfair?" Jiyeon spares a glance at Taeyong. "Not at all"

"I'm serious-" he pushes the knife out of her hand, and in one swift movement lifts her up into his arms. Jiyeon gasps, unconsciously wrapping her arms around the boys neck. "What are you doing?!" "you're going to rest. And I'll cook" he says, walking towards the living room. "Honestly... I was too lazy to walk anyways, so I won't complain"

He carefully lays her down on the couch, rushing back to the kitchen and coming back minutes later with a mug in his hand. "Have this for now" he says, placing the mug on the table. "Coffee?" Jiyeon asks, glancing from the glass to Taeyong that nodded. "Thank you" she smiles. "Do you need anything else?" He asks to which Jiyeon shakes her head in reply.

Taeyong kept glancing at the girl that eventually fell asleep on the couch while he had almost finished cooking. "There!" He sighs, his arms over his chest as he looked down at the two plates of food and back at Jiyeon that continued to sleep peacefully.

He walks upto the couch, sitting down on the empty space beside Jiyeon. "Taeyong..." She mumbles, grabbing a part of his dress shirt into a first while still in her sleep. Taeyong hums in response. A single tear slips down the side of her eye, making the boy widen his eyes. "Why are you crying?!" "I can't see you" she stirs around. He sighs, letting out a chuckle. "Are you laughing at me?" She pouts.