• 6 •

"Hana, San where's Jiyeon??" The two turn around to face Mark and Lucas, both of their eyes widening at the two boys. "What happened?!" Hana asks, running up to the two boys. Lucas hisses in pain as Hana lightly touches his cheek that was bleeding. "What happened to you two?!" She asks again, facing Mark.

"He fell and I fell with him" Mark answers with a shrug. "Idiots. Jiyeon's in that room, I'll go get something for your wounds" Hana says, pointing at a room that was at the other end of the hallway. Nodding the two run to the room. Standing in front of the door Lucas looks over to his friend. "Mark are we telling him about this?" He asks, making the boy turn around to face him.

"Do you think we should? I feel like he'd kill us" Mark replies, earning a nod from Lucas. "Let's go" he adds turning back around to face the door, slowly opening it without making too much noise. The two boys exchange a confused look before gaining their friends attention. "What happened to you two?!" Jiyeon asks, immediately sitting up straight. "Be careful" Wooyoung says, helping the girl and turning to the same direction as her.

"Stop hitting me idiot. Do you not see I'm hurt?" Lucas says, glaring at Hana who only roles her eyes in reply. "Stay still Lucas!!" Jiyeon says dabbing the piece of cotton that was soaked up by the medicine on the bruise along Lucas' cheek. "There. All done" she says, patting her friends shoulder. "Thank you Ji!" Lucas says lightly hugging the girl who smiled back in reply.

"Mark! Come" she says, gaining the attention of the three boys that were talking amongst themselves. Nodding, Mark turns back around to face San and his friend, Wooyoung. "I'm sorry you had to miss school San. Also thank you so much for staying here with her, you both" Mark smiles at the two boys. "Don't worry about it" Wooyoung says, lightly patting Mark's shoulder.

"We'll get going now Jiyeon" San says, gaining the girls attention. "I'm really sorry for troubling you two" she apologizes. "It wasn't a trouble. Rest well alright? bye!" "Bye Jiyeon!" San and Wooyoung say waving at the girl as they leave the room. "Bye!!" She replies, waving back.

"Have you not been eating?" Mark asks, sitting down beside Jiyeon while Lucas and Hana watched quietly. "I have" Jiyeon replies, making Mark roll his eyes. "The doctor had told San otherwise" he says, making her lightly look down at her fingers, while lightly fiddling with them. "Is anything bothering you Ji?" He asks, placing his hand on her shoulder in worry. "No" she replies, shaking her head.

"Are you sure?" He asks, making her look up slightly to make eye contact with his worried ones. "I'm sorry for troubling you three, specially when you both were out as well" she says, glancing from Mark to Lucas. Looking at each other, Lucas gulps before speaking. "No we're sorry We always leave you all the time" he says. "It's alright" Jiyeon smiles.

"Where do they keep rushing off to so much anyways?" Hana asks, watching the door close behind the two boys that left. "I wish I knew" Jiyeon sighs, leaning against the pillow while closing her eyes. "I'm exhausted" she mumbles, making Hana turn to look at her. "Do you need anything?" She asks to which Jiyeon shakes her head in reply. "Sleep then" she lightly pats her shoulder, before sitting beside her on the bed after making sure she was alright.

Getting off the phone, Hana turns to look at Jiyeon that was awake and glancing back at her. "My mom said she'll come to drop you back at home" she says, to which Jiyeon lightly smiles and nods in reply. "How was school?" She asks in return. "oh right, we need to work on a project for history in pairs" Hana groans in frustration.

"Who'd you end up with?" Jiyeon chuckles. "Mike" Hana replies. "Atleast he'll do all the work right?" Jiyeon says, to which Hana nods in reply. "Oh you're doing it with San and I already told him. Mark and Lucas are together as usual" she says. "the two of them are going to kill each other at some point" Jiyeon shakes her head, with Hana agreeing as they chuckled.

Sighing, Jiyeon rubs her head that ached while dragging herself up back to her room. "I need to eat something" she mumbles, shaking her head as she walked back down towards the kitchen, pulling out whatever she needed from the cupboards. Turning around she screams, holding a hand over her chest. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Lucas says, placing a hand over her shoulder while watching her breathe heavily.

"We brought food though" he holds a bag, in front of her. "Oh wait, were you gonna cook anything?" He tilts his head to a side, looking at everything that was neatly arranged on the counters. "Yeah, but it's okay" Jiyeon says. "Why were you going to cook when you weren't well enough to?" Mark asks, closing the front door behind him while he made his way towards the two.

"Where have you both been?" Jiyeon asks, looking up from her food, at the two that glanced at each other before looking back at her. "Work" Mark replies. Nodding, Jiyeon lightly plays with her food before glancing back at the two. "You both have never told me where you work" she says, making Lucas lightly choke on his food.

"We..." Lucas looks at Mark while pursing his lips together. "Work at a bakery" Mark says, nodding afterwards. "So you both do the baking?" She asks. "Yeah" they reply. "Do they think I'm that dumb?" Yadira mumbles under her breath, remembering how Mark almost burnt down the house trying to fry an egg, while Lucas stood and screamed from beside him.

Sorry for the late update...
Thank you for reading!!