• 27 •

Glancing at her reflection one last time on the mirror, Jiyeon nods. The dress and heels suited her, she looked extremely gorgeous in them. "I don't think you'll need makeup" Taeyong says, startling Jiyeon that turned to look at him. He was leaning against the door, his arms crossed over his chest as his gaze remained on Jiyeon.

"When did you come in here?" She asks. "Whenever" he shrugs with a chuckle. "Shall I put on some light makeup atleast?" Jiyeon asks. "It's not necessary. You look fine, but if you want to then go ahead" Taeyong replies. "Okay! I'll put on some light makeup!"

By evening, the two made it to the party. The sun was setting, giving the venue a look as if though it were straight out of a fairytale. The decorations were beyond stunning. "Can I... Hold your hand?" Jiyeon asks, glancing at Taeyong that opened the car door for her.

"Yes" he says, doing as she asked before walking up the few steps with Jiyeon by his side. He spared a glance in her direction, seeing how she nibbled onto her bottom lip out of nervousness. "Don't do that" he says. "Do what?" Jiyeon asks. "what you're doing right now. You're hurting yourself. I told you... There's nothing to be nervous about. You're gonna love it here" Taeyong assured. She nodded slowly.

Staff greeted the two with smiles, while they made their way into the hall that was already filled with all the guests. Jiyeon and Taeyong were the last to arrive. Just as planned. He glanced in her direction again, sending a soft smile her way before lightly squeezing her hand that was in his.

"Taeyong!!" A male slightly older than them made his way towards the two. Taeyong chuckles, letting go of Jiyeon's hand to politely shake hands with the other. "Oh you must be Jiyeon!" He smiles, turning to look at the said girl that slowly nodded. "I apologize if I scared you" he chuckles. "I'm Junmyeon. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He holds his hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Jiyeon replies, stretching her own hand upto his.

"Why don't you go wait with one of the guys for a moment. I'll be there after a word" Taeyong assuringly places his hand on her back. "where... Exactly are they?" Jiyeon asks, looking around the hall that was filled with people she didn't recognize. "There. Kun's there" Taeyong points at the boy that stood quite a distance away from the three. "I'll go then" she says, smiling politely at the person she had just met before making her way towards Kun.

Watching as Jiyeon walked closer to Kun, Taeyong presses on his earpiece. "Kun, stay with Jiyeon" he speaks. "Okay" kun replies, looking around until his eyes landed on Jiyeon that slowly made her way towards him. "oh~ you look really pretty!" He smiles.

"Give me just a minute. I'll inform him" Taeyong says, earning a nod from the older one that stood in front of him. Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he clicks on the contact before bringing the phone upto his ear. "She's here. With Kun" Taeyong speaks as the one on the other side of the call picked up. "Alright great. Thank you, Taeyong!" He replies.

"Do you want to take a look around the place? You're free to do whatever you like" Kun spoke. "Oh can we then? It looks really pretty" Jiyeon smiles, looking around at every little detail. "Of course" Kun replies with a smile, leading the way. Jiyeon rushed to walk beside him, earning soft smiles from the guests as the two walked around.

The party went on smoothly. Jiyeon spent her time with the other guys as well, while they introduced a few of the guests to her. By now she wasn't as nervous as she had been when they had just arrived at the party. Everything seemed fine.

"Jiyeon want to go out?" Mark asks. "The garden is really pretty here" Lucas says from beside him. "oh~ let's go!" Jiyeon exclaims. Lucas leads the way, while Mark followed behind the two. He looks around, his gaze meeting Taeyong's while he sent a quick nod in his direction.