• 49 / Final •

Jiyeon's POV

I watch from behind the bar counter as the man walked upto me. "the usual" he says, sitting down on the seat he always did. I nod walking to grab the things I need before standing back in front of him. "nothing from Taeyong yet?" He asks. I internally roll my eyes, holding back the punch I would've aimed at him.

My gaze travels behind him, feeling the stare of the person who I soon made eye contact with. He smiled, making me immediately look back at the man in front of me. "nothing yet. I'm not expecting anything though. Being with him made me go through alot" I say, pouring the drink into a glass.

I slightly lean over, placing the glass right in front of him, making eye contact with him while a smirk visibly plastered itself on his lips. "He acted so tough that day when he brought you as his fiancée" he laughs. "right! I don't know what I was thinking then" I chuckle.

He shakes his head, taking a sip out of his drink. "I'm guessing the thing with the drugs went well seeing how you seem happy" I say. He nods. "It went great" he says. "I must say " he looks at the glass in his hand before looking back at me. "you make the best drinks I've ever had. I'm glad I took you in to work here" he says.

"Maybe because you've only had me make your drinks the past few weeks" I reply. "I can't help it that you caught my attention everytime I stepped into this place" he shrugs, taking another sip out of his drink. I scoffed, making a drink for myself while the man in front of me continued to talk.

I glance up, my gaze travelling behind him to the boy at the far end of the bar that very obviously laughed along with his friend that was beside him. "I noticed..." I look back at the man in front of me, making eye contact with him as he spoke. "you've been constantly looking behind for the past few minutes" he says, turning around to look.

I widen my eyes, leaning closer and placing a hand over his jaw. He turns to look at me while my gaze shifted to his cheek. "how do you have such clear skin?" I ask. Of l things I could've said?! "Jiyeon? Why don't you sit here?" He signals at the seat beside him, bringing his hand up, placing it just over mine. I nod, smiling. Taking my hand back, I grab my drink, walking around the counters and taking a seat beside him.

I gulped when he turned in his seat so that he was facing me. I looked away to take a sip out of my drink. "you don't still like Taeyong, do you?" I can see him tilt his head from the corner of my eye. "No sane person would like him" I reply. "Right" he nods.

I felt a cold hand over my thigh, sending a shiver up my body. Disgusting piece of shit. I look at him with a smile, placing my hand right over his and giving it a light squeeze. I hold my glass in front of him when he does the same, clinking his against mine.

The loud music echoed in my ears. Just as I took the last sip of my drink I felt the man in front of me pull me up. I felt dizzy after the drink, loosing my balance as he drags me across the crowd of people. "Where are we going?" I ask but I wasn't sure if I was only thinking I said it.

When I finally had control of what I was doing, I looked around, noticing the room we were in. The storage room. He closed the door behind him, walking towards me while I stood beside a few racks. "It's cold in here" I say. He nods, the disgusting smirk still on his face.

He stopped in front of me. I looked at him with a light smile, taking a step forward and closing the gap between us. I bring my hands upto his chest while he placed his over my waist. Just as he leaned down, I spoke making him stop in his place. "Wait" I pause, taking a little step back. "this gun feels really uncomfortable" I say, slightly pulling my dress up to grab the gun that was strapped to my thigh. I hold it in one hand, glancing at it for a moment before looking back at him. He widened his eyes, taking a step back while hurriedly searching for something in his pockets.