• 24 •

After school, Jiyeon walked beside Jeno and San. The two boys conversed with each other, while she smiled at them. Jeno was nothing like Mark and Lucas, she thought. It was true. She chuckled, remembering the number of times she and Hana had to stop their verbal and physical fights.

"I was thinking we could go out today" Jeno says, sinking into the comforts of the couch while Jiyeon did the same. "Where do you want to go?" Jiyeon asks, glancing at the boy. "Anywhere. Just spend time together, we barely met over the past few weeks because of your exams" he mumbles. Jiyeon chuckles.

"Sure! I'll go get changed" she stands up. "Wait. You just got back home from school so rest for a while. We'll go after"  he smiles. "Okay" Jiyeon chuckles, dropping herself back onto the couch. "We have a mission to go for later tonight..." Jeno turns his head to glance at Jiyeon. "So is it alright if we stop by at the mansion?" He asks.

"Yeah I don't mind" Jiyeon shrugs. "Is Shotaro home?" She asks, turning to face Jeno that squinted his eyes at her. "Are you having favourites?!" He exclaims. "No! Of course not. He's just very cute" she smiles. Jeno scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Have him come visit you everyday then" he mumbles. Jiyeon chuckles. "I was joking!! You're equally as cute as he is. You all are" she squeezes the younger ones cheeks. "That hurts!!" Jeno whines, pushing her hands away.

"Oh... That looks good!!" Flinching, Yuta turns around from the stove to face Jiyeon that smiled. "god... I thought I saw a ghost for a moment" he jokes, placing a hand over his chest dramatically. "You. Idiot." She mumbles, hitting his arm after each word. He chuckles, holding her arms to stop her from throwing further punches.

"I respect your way of greeting people... But what brings you here?" He asks. "Are you here to see Taeyong?" He smirks. "Ew. Why would I want to see him of all people?" Jiyeon looks at him with a disgusted expression.

"I don't know you tell me..." He shrugs, turning back to the food he was preparing. "I heard you both kissed" he adds. "Who told you that?!" She widens her eyes. He stays quiet before turning to glance at the girl. "So it is true!" He lifts his eyebrows. "No!!" Jiyeon replies.

"Why are you panicking over it? It's just a kiss" Yuta chuckles. "We didn't kiss!" She exclaims. "Does anyone else know about this though?" She asks softly. "Well... Yeah everyone does" Yuta whispers back, making Jiyeon gasp. "What's wrong with it?" He chuckles. "Everything is!! Give me a minute" she says, stomping out of the kitchen and down the hallways.

Swinging the door open, Jiyeon glares at the boy that blankly looked back at her. His hair was messy and his tie loose around his neck. "why are you here?" He mumbles. "How does everyone here know you kissed me??" She exclaims. "Ask them. How would I know?" He replies.

"You are the only one other than for me that knew!!" Jiyeon almost yells. "yeah whatever. If you could leave now... I'm quite busy" he sighs. "Oh right. Do you maybe need help?" She asks softly. He glances up from the papers scattered around his desk. "yes, get out" he fakes a smile. Rolling her eyes, she scoffs before dragging herself out of the room.

"Did he yell at you?" Yuta asks, watching as Jiyeon sat on one of the chairs at the dining table. "No he didn't" she replies. "That's surprising" Yuta chuckles making Jiyeon smile softly. "Has he eaten or anything though? He seemed stressed" she mumbles.

"He didn't step out of the room since yesterday and no one was allowed to go into his office either. So no. Which is why I'm surprised that he didn't yell at you for going in" Yuta replies, leaning against the counters while facing Jiyeon. "He looked way too tired to do that" she mumbles. Yuta nods slowly.

"Shall I make something for him to eat?" Jiyeon asks, glancing at Yuta that shrugged. "He might not eat it. We've been trying" He sighs. "There's nothing wrong with trying again. I'll make something" she nods to herself.