• 5 •

Standing up, Jiyeon weakly walks towards her bathroom to get ready for yet another day of school. She had not been able to sleep at all, with her also being too tired to cook herself anything to eat for the day. Getting all dressed and ready for school she walks downstairs, hugging herself as a chill runs down her spine.

Hearing the door bell ring, Jiyeon walks towards the front door. "oh San!" She says and he smiles at her. "Ready for school?" He asks and she lightly nods. "I'll just get my bag. Come inside" she says, walking towards the living room. With a sudden pain spreading across her head she stops walking, shutting her eyes tight.

Ignoring her headache she takes her school bag from the couch,  walking up to San. "Let's go" she says, trying her best to smile at him like usual. Unconsciously holding onto San's hand, Jiyeon groans in pain feeling her whole body start to ache. "Jiyeon what's wrong?!" San asks, with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Nothing I'm fine. Let's go" she says. "Are you crazy? You're clearly not fine. Come on, let's go to the hospital" San replies. "San I'll just stay home and rest. You go to school" she says. "No wait here. Let me get you some water" San says, rushing to the kitchen that was not too far from where they were.

"JIYEON!!" San screams leaving the empty glass and running up to the girl who was on the floor. "Ji!! Jiyeon!!" San says, shaking her but she wouldnt react. Putting aside both their school bags San lifts Jiyeon up, carrying her out of the house before locking up the front door.

Stopping a taxi that was driving by, San quickly gets in, sitting beside Jiyeon and making sure she was alright. "The hospital. Please be quick" he says, earning a nod from the driver. "Thank you" San says after paying for the ride. Carrying Jiyeon once again, he rushes to the front desk of the hospital gaining almost everyone's attention.

"Sir please stay here till we check on her. In the meantime please fill and sign this" one of the nurses say, handing San a piece of paper. Looking back at the room Jiyeon was in he sighs, reading through the paper and filling it up.

It had been a few minutes and the doctor finally came out of the room making San run up to him. "Is she alright?" He asks, worried. "She's fine. It's a Vasovagal syncope that caused this. She would've felt alot of pain which made her faint. Her heart rate and blood pressure have also dropped, but nothing to worry she'll be fine. This is not a very serious issue unless it happens regularly. Although, she was quite pale and looked weak. I'm guessing she hasn't eaten or rested properly for a while. Possibly the sight of blood would've caused this too" the doctor replies earning a nod from San.

"Thank you so much" San replies making the doctor smile at him. "You can go see her now. But she's still asleep so don't wake her up. She needs rest" the doctor adds, slightly patting San's shoulder before walking away. Peeking in through the door, San smiles at the sleeping figure. Pulling a chair up beside the bed, he sits down moving a strand of stray hair away from her face.

'I'm at the door' San reads his friends text. Sliding the door open, he smiles at his bestfriend. "Here, you haven't eaten anything since morning. I got food for the both of you" he says holding out a bag of food. "Thank you Woo!" San replies. "Is that her? The daughter of the Kim family right?" Wooyoung, San's friend asks. "Yeah that's her" San replies. "She's pretty" Wooyoung says making San glare at him. "Mhm... Wanna come in?" San asks.

"Who are you?" Jiyeon asks confused. Looking away from his phone he smiles at the girl. "Oh you woke up. I'm Wooyoung, San's friend. He just went outside to get your friend. He'll be here any minute" the boy replies making Jiyeon nod in reply. Watching her struggle to sit up, Wooyoung stands up. "Do you need help sitting up?" He asks making her look up at him. "Yes please" she replies earning a nod from him.

Adjusting her bed and helping her sit straight, he hands her a glass of water. "Thank you so much!" She replies making him nod with a smile. "Are you hungry?" Wooyoung asks, gaining Jiyeon's attention. "A little" she replies, placing the glass on the table beside her. "Here" he says, holding out a bag with food in it.

"Thank you. I'm sorry but would you be knowing why I'm here? In a... Hospital?" She asks, her expression blank. "I'll leave that for San to explain. I myself don't know much" he replies, to which Jiyeon nods understandingly. "Here. You have one too!" Jiyeon says, holding out a sandwich. "Oh no I'm-" "please. I insist. I'm sure you've been here for a while" she says, cutting him off.

"JI!!!" Wooyoung and Jiyeon who were talking to each other flinch, turning around to face Hana who looked like she had run her whole way to their room. "God, Hana. Why do you run so fast?" San says, following right behind the girl. "Sorry" she says, chuckling at the boy who playfully rolled his eyes at her. "Oh you woke up!" San says, making Hana turn back around to face her best friend.

"JIYEON WHAT THE HELL!!" Hana screams again, rushing towards her best friend and crushing her in a hug. "Hana. My body hurts a little" Jiyeon says squeezing her fists as the familiar pain runs through her body. "Oh my god I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to" Hana says stepping back, panick coating her voice. "Jiyeon take your medicines and lay down. The pain will go" San says, giving the girl her medicines.

"Did you tell Mark and Lucas?" San asks, walking outside with Hana. "I did on my way here. They'll be here soon" she replies, earning a nod from San. "San you and your friend can go, you both have been here since morning. I'll take care of her, also she'll be allowed to go back home in a while so it's fine"