• 32 •

It was barely a few days after the incident at the convenience store had happened. "Where's Taeyong?" Jiyeon asks, glancing from the bed that was now empty as if it hadn't been used for days, to Kun that was seated behind his desk. "oh he went upto his room this morning. If he's not in his office then he'll be there" Kun smiles. "also Hi Hana!" He  lightly waves at the girl that stood beside Jiyeon. "hey!!" Hana replies.

"Shouldn't he be resting though?" Jiyeon asks. "he never does what he's told to" Kun replies. "Well yeah you're right" she shakes her head. "Wait but... He doesn't let anyone in his room. And if he's not in his office-" "I'm sure he'll let you in Jiyeon" Kun chuckles, cutting her off. "I hope so. I'll go check on him then" earning a nod from the boy Jiyeon turns to walk when she hears a scream from Hana that stood beside her.

"DON'T DO THAT!!" Hana exclaims, placing a hand over her chest while attempting to steady her breathing. "It would've been alright if I had some weird mask on and you screamed, but for my own face?!?! I feel offended" Jiyeon watches in amusement as Hana rushed behind Yuta that turned to walk away. "I didn't mean it like that! I swear!! You made some weird expression" she exclaims, grabbing the boys arm to stop him from walking any further. Jiyeon chuckles, shaking her head. "I'll be off then" Jiyeon smiles at Kun that mirrors her expression.

Stopping in front of the familiar door, Jiyeon takes in a deep breath before tapping on it and pushing the handle down just seconds later. Walking into the room, she lets out a sigh. It was empty. "I doubt he'd like me going upto his room" she mumbles, closing the door behind her as she made her way back out of the room.

Jiyeon inhales deeply again, knocking once on the door at the end of the hallway. Seconds later, she hears the sound of feet shuffling against the floor before the door was flung open. Jiyeon slowly looked up, smiling at Taeyong's messed up hair and sleepy face. "Did I wake yo-" before she could finish her sentence, Taeyong pulls her into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey- Woah..." Jiyeon's mouth hung open as she looked around Taeyong's room. It was simple yet seemed to stand out more than the other rooms. Taeyong chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jiyeon's waist from behind while resting his chin on the crook of her neck. "what's so special about my room that's got your mouth hung open like that?" He asks.

"You've got a little kitchen in here too!!" She gasps. "Yeah. I've not used it though" Taeyong chuckles, slowly letting go of the girl to wander around. The walls were of a brick pattern that made the room look slightly dark, while the floors were of wood. She walks towards the balcony. "The view is really pretty from here!!" She exclaims. "It is"

"What do you think?" Taeyong asks, dropping himself onto the bed with a sigh while watching as Jiyeon slowly made her way towards him. "your room is really pretty" she says. Taeyong smiles, patting the empty space beside him. "shouldn't you have been resting downstairs?" She asks, laying down beside the boy.

"I'm fine now, there's no reason to rest. Except I did fall asleep a while back" he replies. "You do need to rest longer. And I'm sorry I think I did wake you up earlier" Jiyeon mumbles. "A sorry Isn't enough" Jiyeon squints her eyes, watching as the side of Taeyong's lips tugged up slowly. "I'll forgive you. But you have to-" he Taps his finger over his lips twice before chuckling at Jiyeon who stared back at him with wide eyes. "No it's fine. You don't have to forgive me actually" she shakes her head.

"I didn't say you could decline my offer" Taeyong sits up, using his forearms to keep his torso up while tilting his head to a side. "I did though... so too late" Jiyeon shrugs. Taeyong frowned, earning a chuckle from the girl. She shakes her head, leaning closer and placing a soft peck on the boys cheek. "Happy?" She asks, avoiding eye contact with the boy that smiled softly.