HOW DO I HANUKKAH?!

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 11/12/18)

Natasha x Reader

Modern AU

Words: 1,103

Warnings: Swearing, it's me, let's just always assume there's swearing. Pietro... that's pretty much it. Ends on a kinda cliffhanger.

Request: Nah.

Summary: You know nothing about Hanukkah, Pietro's weird, but what else is new?

A/N: It's late, and I'm sorry about that. I know nothing about the Jewish religion, as you can probably tell from this fic. But hey, I tried. It's not the best still. Writer's block os owning my ass. Honestly, there's not much about Hanukkah in this. Mainly just Pietro being weird.

***

"Wait. So you're telling me, that you give gifts, for eight days straight?" you ask form your very adult spot inside the trolley, legs spread taking up as much space as possible.

"Yes- Well, we celebrate for eight days. But we usually give gifts during that time," Natasha explained as she looked through the ugly Christmas sweaters. Because however hard she tried to hide it, she was a complete dork.

"Right, and all of this is because of some magic oil?"

"It's not really magic," said Wanda walking around the corner, two dresses in her hands, "But yes." She turned to Natasha. "Which one do you think, for Stark's party?" she asked moving each dress in front of herself.

"Why are they sparkly?" you asked regarding the silver and red dresses.

"Because it's festive. And the red one, Wanda." Wanda nodded at Natasha's answer, throwing the red dress over your legs, then turning around to return the other dress to its original spot.

"Well, who knows," Natasha started moving to face you, "Maybe I'll get one of those sparkly dresses, then you'll have to wear something sparkly to match." she smiled watching your eyes go wide, and mouth drop in over exaggerated horror. "Or, we could wear matching sweaters."

"Wow, how to choose between two equally awful things?" you hummed in fake contemplation, as Natasha continued browsing the Christmas sweaters.

"Well, I for one will look fabulous at the party," Pietro's voice sounded behind you, making you and Natasha turn to face him.

There Pietro stood, looking down at the price-tags in his hand's that were still attached to the clothes he wore. The ride a camel costume clashed terribly with his blue Christmas sweater, silver suit blazer, and green shoes.

You turned back to Natasha while pointing at the an behind you. "I'll wear anything you want, as long as it's not that."

"Not what?" Wanda asked before her eyes fell on her older brother. With her eyes hazed over, she asked, "What the hell are you wearing?"

"Hey, you best take that foul language out of your God damn mouth, before Steve hears," you said.

"Don't hate me cause you ain't me, Wanda." Pietro posed. "We both know I'm the better-looking sibling."

"Wearing that?" you asked.

"Really?" Natasha asked.

"Ha!" Wanda laughed.

"You all suck!" Pietro huffed crossing his arms.

***

"I can't believe you're buying that fucking costume," you said to Pietro between glances at the camel costume that sat at your feet in the trolley, as you waited in line to pay for your stuff.