The Assistant. Part One of Two: To Kill Tony Stark

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 1/2/20)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader, Platonic!Tony x Reader

Words: 2,699

Warnings: Uhhh... Cannon violence? Drinking, mentions of death, dying, and killing. Swearing. Idk. I think that's it.

Request: For the @ryostephi who donated to the Australian Bushfires. (I'm sorry the tag doesn't work)

Summary: You're infatuated with a red-headed newcomer. And you're gonna kill Tony.

A/N: I'm not gonna lie. I had absolutely no idea what to do for this, so I hope this is okay. And I haven't watched IM2 in a while, so forgive me if I get anything wrong. Not proofread. I know there's not a tone of Nat stuff in this. But there will be more in the next chapter.

***

2011

Tony Stark's Malliabo house.

10:36 A.M.

You were awoken from your peaceful slumber by your covers being removed from your body, robotically slow. Groaning, you grabbed the edge of your cover, that now sat at your waist. Tugging them back up your body. Fully intending to go back to sleep. That is before they were once again removed from your body, robotically slow.

Groaning louder this time, you finally peaked one of your eyes open for the first time this morning. The metal statue of Dum-E blurred, from your sleepy vision.

"What do you want, Dum-E?" you asked groggily.

"Miss Y/L/N. Mr Stark requests your assistance in his workshop," Jarvis spoke for the robot.

"What time is it?" you yawned, cuddling into your pillow more.

"It is ten-forty, Miss," Jarvis' robotic voice rung throughout the room.

You groaned, "Tell Tony that if I come down there, I'm shoving a bench up his ass."

The AI was silent for a few moments.

"He said he's 'looking forward to it', Miss."

Grumbling, you moved to sit on the edge of the bed, about to get up, when Dum-E handed you your pants.

"Oh, thank you Dum-E," you said surprised. Before continuing with what you were previously going to say, "And what have I told you about calling me 'Miss'?"

"Then what would you prefer I call you? Your Majesty?" Jarvis suggested.

"Jarvis," you chided.

"Okay. Very well, Y/N. Shall I tell Mr Stark you're on your way?"

"Yes. Thank you, Jarvis."

"It's a pleasure, as always, Y/N."

***

"Right Tony, hand me a bench, and pull your pants down," you said loudly, clapping your hands as you entered his workshop. Stopping dead in your tracks once you saw Pepper- However, it was normal for you to say this stuff in front of her, considering she had to deal with Tony. And you. Both of your antics. A lot of the times she had to deal with Tony, you and your antics together- Happy by her side- Who was also used to this shit-

The thing truly catching you off of your guard, being the gorgeous red-head woman. Standing on Pepper's other side, holding a clipboard, with a small collection of files upon it, sat in her arm and pressed against her chest. Her dark auburn eyebrows scrunched up as she surveyed you, looking you up and down.