Relaxation Day

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 27/6/19)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Modern AU

Words: 507

Warnings: None.

Request: Yup, hope you like it!

Summary: You really wanna marry this woman.

A/N: Right, this was supposed to be funny. But it turned out soft af. Sorry lol. Using #23 from my 2222 Challenge.

***

It was a domestic day for you and your girlfriend of eight months. Spending the day snuggled up in bed, watching tv shows, and crappy movies, and eating junk food. It was, what you considered, to be a perfect day.

Natasha's head rested against your chest, her hair was soft on the underside of your jaw, tickling you now and again when she randomly snuggled closer to you. This caused you to wrap your arms around her tighter, pressing a chaste kiss to the top of her head.

With all of this happening, you couldn't help but dread the busy day you had tomorrow. It was going to be an undoubtedly hectic day at work for you, you had to run errands all around the city. That, and you were finally introducing Natasha to your family. Don't get me wrong, your parent had already met her, and had loved her the moment they had. This was the rest of your family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, the whole shebang. This was like your family's own private Thanksgiving. And it wasn't that you were dreading it, it was just that... yeah, you were dreading it. God, did you hope everything would go smoothly.

"I love you, you know that?" Natasha's voice was soft, and slightly sleepy, as she watched the awful horror movie. Which in all honesty, could be classed as a comedy with how bad it truly was.

"Hmm? Really? That's nice."

"Rude. You're supposed to say it back, that's how this works," Natasha explained mockingly, lifting her head from your chest slightly, as to glance up at you. Gesturing her hand back and forth between some invisible line.

"Is that true? I did not know we had some kind of binding love contract."

"Yeah, it was in the fine print."

"Can I get a copy of this contract? I think I need to make some changes. And also to see if you forged my signature."

"You're an asshole," Natasha laughed.

"That's why you love me."

Natasha scoffed playfully, shaking her head, and successfully tickling the underside of your jaw once again. "Really? Because I'm pretty sure I want a divorce."

"... but we're not even married," you pointed out slowly.

"And whose fault is that?"

"Wait. Hold up." You pushed Natasha up slightly. She got the hint, soon turning to face you, half laying on your chest. "Do you want to marry me?"

"One day, yeah." Natasha nodded.

"You've thought about that?" you asked softly, a small smile pulling at your lips.

"Yeah, haven't you?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Of course I have. I just didn't know you had."

"Well, I have. And I do." Natasha finished, moving to cuddle back into your chest.

And at this moment, you decided, if your family had any issue about Natasha or your relationship with her, then they would have to go and shove their feeling's where the sun doesn't shine. Because one day, you were going to marry this beautiful woman in your arms.