Its Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 26/12/19)

Natasha Romanoff X reader

Modern AU

Words: 1,980

Warnings: Nothing. Just some family fluff.

Request: Nope.

Summary: To you, there's no better way to spend Christmas, than with your beautiful family.

A/N: Surprize!

***

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Everywhere you go;

Take a look at the five and ten

It's glistening once again

With candy canes and silver lanes aglow

Every corner you turned, all you could see was a gaggle of Christmas festivities.

Decorations strung up around every entrance, be them wreaths, garlands, bright twinkling lights, or something else entirely. Used to entice people inside, get warm, maybe spend a little.

Who could blame them, really?

You could count at least twenty Christmas trees, in this block alone. Either outside or in the store's windows. It really was that time of year, huh?

With flakes of white slowly drifting to the snow-coated ground, you couldn't disagree, that it was nothing short of breathtaking.

More so to you. Thanks to your red-headed wife walking in front of you. Each of her hands clasped around one of your children's so that they wouldn't wander too far. Listening intently to what the had to say.

The view looked like a Christmas card. One that mad personally for you.

"Hey!" Natasha called over to you. Smiling because she knew all of the thoughts running through your mind. It was almost scary sometimes, how well she could practically read your mind, "Are you almost done dazing out, over there? Your son wants a piggyback ride."

Smiling yourself, you jogged over to where your family was waiting for you. Scooping your son, from where he stood, holding his mother's hand. Hoisting him up and onto your shoulders.

"How's that, instead?" you asked the giggling boy. Your hands moving to hold his legs, so he wouldn't fall.

Luka nodded down at you, his small hands threading into you snow-speckled hair, as you began walking again. With Natasha beside you, your daughter on her hip, still babbling away.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Toys in every store

But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be

On your own front door

You finally arrived at your destination. Placing your son onto the ground, you watched as both he and Ana looked in every direction of the mall. Not straying too far from you and Natasha. Smiling, you knew you taught them well.

This was a sort of tradition for your little family. You would schedule a day where you had to run a few light errands, and take the kids out with you. And as a reward of sorts, you would take them to a few shops they wanted to go to. But in actuality, this was your's and Natasha's way of seeing what to get them for Christmas, whilst also having a nice family day out. Then buy the gifts a few days later.