1

Min yoongi was sitting on his thorne with a bore expression on his face. "Your majesty.. What's your order. What should we do to them?" Kim namjoon appeared bowing his head to the king. He is the General of Min Kindom. "Bring them here," yoongi ordered. "As you wish your majesty " Namjoon left. Min yoongi is the king of Min Kindom. He is well know for the most cruel king in the world. Everyone is afraid of him. Those who protest him he either torture them to death or punish them of horrible death. He became the king at an early age. He is also known as the scar king because he has scar on his face at the point of his eyebrow.

Namjoon brought  ten people who were all tied up and threw them in front of the king

Namjoon brought ten people who were all tied up and threw them in front of the king. They kneeled down and were all scared to death. "Your majesty, we will not do it again. Please forgive us. Please spare our life", one of them said. Yoongi smirked, " do what?". They were all silent and lowering their head afraid to look into the king's eyes. "Do what?" yoongi yelled eyes buring in anger. They flinched and started to shake in fear. "Y-your majesty, forgive us. W-we conspired b-behind you. We p-protested you. But we will never ever d-do that again. P-p-please forgive us for this time." "Namjoon, where is jungkook? " yoongi asked. Junkook is the chief soldier of min kingdom. "He is training the soldiers your majesty " namjoon replied. "Take them to jungkook and tell him to cut their heads and hang those infront of the palace gate so everyone can see what is the result of going against the king and feed their body to the wolves" yoongi commanded. "N-no my king please spare our life. Please show some mercy..please" they all started to cry begging for their life. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Aish stop crying. You all are so loud.So irritating. Take them away quuckly." Namjoon bowed and dragged them from there.

"Yaah hyung, how can you do this to me?" Jungkook was practicing sword fighting when namjoon appeared and told him about the king's order. "I'm not doing anything to you. This is the king's order." namjoon says. "But you know i hate this. I'm fed of killing people and now you are telling me to kill ten people? " the boy pouted. "Stop pouting like a kid jeon jungkook. You are the head soldier of this kingdom. Be manly and if you don't do this the king will cut your d**k and feed it to the wolves instead of their body." The boy widen his eyes and immediately cover his crotch area with his hand, "t-than how will i become a father?" Namjoon smirked, "think yourself." and left the place. "No way, i have to protect my d**k, i have to protect my kids." Jungkook looked down at his crotch, "kids,i wii not let anything happen to you. I have to do it. Fighting ✊✊."