26

Aerin started to remove her ornaments as she gazed upon the lady on the other side of mirror admiring her beauty which was nothing but her own reflection. And why will not she? Even in her late thirty, she never failed to shake any man's heart.  All those signs of age never dared to show up on her body as she glowed up more like a teenage girl excelling her age.

Humming on a song, she started to make braid on her long silk hair. "You seems to look so happy today sis. Did the Min's environment affect your mood that much?"

Aerin stared at his brother through the mirror. No, there was not so special about the day to make her happy when one of her maid accidentally stained one of her favourite dresses while washing and other one was late for about five minutes to serve her food. She also made sure to shove their both hands in burning fireplace as their punishment as no imperfection was allowed by her.

She didn’t reply to him, instead continued knitting her hair.

"So what do you think about the Min queen?  Isn’t he too pretty for this world? " King Jeosong grinned when absentmindedly grabbed an appel from the fruit bowl and threw it on the air before catching it.

Aerin paused on the mention of the queen and her facial expression changed immediately into a blanked one. "Sure he is, but not more than me."

Jeosong laughed out loud at her childishness. "Sure you are. No one in the world is more beautiful than my sister. " he pressed her shoulders assuring her. He liked to spoil the princess so much.

Aerin turned back to look at her brother directly. "Seriously brother? Did you really cross hundred of miles just to just to meet him? Are you that desperate? I don’t think he would be a easy fish to bite the bait. Instead you could have easily find anyone just in a flick of your finger to warm your bed."

He frowned in confusion, "and why do you say that? Do you have any doubt on your brother's capability? "

She quickly shook his head in denial, "no brother, I know my brother gets whatever he wants at any how and at any cost."

A proud smirk appeared on the corner of his lips. "Than stop thinking much and help me to get him. I just can't think of anyone else from the day I've seen him."

"I want to hold him, kiss him , want to make him moan my name, want to take his innocence away. I want him to be mine."
Jeosong felt a sudden hotness in his body as his mind started to get clouded by the thought of jimin.

Aerin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Will you put a break on your trail of thoughts, brother?" do you think it that easy? Seriously, have you looked at his husband, Min Yoongi? "

His smile dropped into a frown. " Yeah, I know. He is the only throne of my way. But no for longer. I'll manage him. That's the reason why I'm here."

"And do you think he will come running to you leaving his husband specially when he is that incredibly dashing and handsome?" she paused for a moment before saying,
"I have heard many tales about his intimacy and cruelty but no one never could describe properly about his appearance. I thought he may would be someone of middle age but never  expected to found him that young and attractive. True to say, I'm impressed."  Her pupils got dilated and a small smile crept on her lips.

His eyes casted down to his sister who was now in a daze. "Have my sister gotten fantasies again?" he dryly said in a mocking tone.

"But didn’t you say the same thing  about the Min general, Kim Namjoon  before meeting the king? And as far I remember, didn’t you say the same thing about those two dozens of mans whom you slept with? "

Aerin regained her posture to look at her brother sharply at the following remark. "Says who? Who used to need woman or man almost at every night and had molested many of them and yet has nearly five hundreds concubines in his palace?" she raised her eyebrows in a challenging look.

Jeosong raised his both hands in defeat. "Alright, no comment. Just forget what I said and help me to achieve my goal ok? "

Aerin rolled his eyes as she fliped his braid from his one shoulder to another.
"Fine."

"His majesty has not have anything through the whole day. Shall I bring you some fruits? " a maid said, dropping into a flimsy curtsy.

"Have I asked you for anything? " His voice rumbled through the whole room. The maid flinched at that husky voice and bowed again and again though she didn’t know what she said wrong.

"Get the hell out of here and don't show me your face again." yoongi rumbled.

The maid bowed again and somehow managed to run away with her head intact.

Yoongi leaned back on the thorne and started to rub his shoulder in tiredness. A tall figure appeared in the room who kneeled infront of him emphatically.

"Say," he uttered tiredly without giving him a glance.

"I have looked for the whole village and inquired every villagers according to King Jeosong's statement but none of them have confessed anything about the incident. Seems like they really don't know anything. "

"Then force them. Torture them, do whatever you need, jungkook. Just bring me those rebels alive. I don’t have time. Do you understand? " yoongi slammed his fist on the handle of his thorne unable to control his outbrust.

Jungkook nodded his head obediently. "His majesty doesn't need to worry. I  have sent mans to every village. They will surely bring me the right info."

"They better should. You have only two days to find them remember. "

**What are they trying to find out so desperately?
**And what is it’s connection with King Jeosong
**What do you think?

Hey guys, I've come back finally. Sorry to keep you wait for so long. I've missed writing and missed you all. Hope you enjoy the chapter.