21

Namjoon dozed of again when jungkook kept on blabbering about what he saw in the arsenal. "Then we caught them making out on the floor. I wish you were there at that time hyung and could see the king's face. He was all red like a tomato." jungkook uttered while shoving the last bite of banana into his mouth.

Namjoon didn't say anything as his mind was in a dilemma that whether he should feel guilty or feel sad. Sad because he had fallen for a person who had been already claimed by none other than the king. And guilty because despite of knowing that, he dared to approach that person, dared to touch him, dared to kiss him. He felt more than disgusted on himself. After all his loyalties and responsibilities of all the past years, he deceived the king in the end.

He tugged his hair in frustration. He wish he could go back to the time and could stop what he did.

Flashback

At the time his lips touched with jin's, he felt as if a current ran through his system. Those plump, glossy, strawberry like lips made him intoxicated without any alcohol. He craved for more as he slowly started to nibble and suck forgetting about everything, about the whole world and just kept on devouring those sinful fruits.

The letter didn't move his lips a bit. Maybe, because was too shocked to response. He couldn't believe what was happening. Realization hit him when he heard a the cracking sound of the kitchen door. Maybe the maids were already back to the kitchen. Without thinking much, he just pushed the general emphatically causing him to bump on the table behind him.

Namjoon blinked several times as he woke up from his trance. He didn't know what to say as he could clearly see disbelief in the letters eyes. Fortunately his legs lead him to run and he ran away in a marathon speed.

You may are wondering why namjoon yet could not figure out who the real queen was when he stayed in the palace all the time. Well, you can say that the general is a very workaholic person who stays in his office room almost 24 hours of a day solving the political issues, monitoring the revenue or reading the political books in his off time. When he has something to discuss with the king, he meets him in the meeting room. Also his office room is on the back side of the palace. So he rarely comes to the main point of the palace which make it tough for him to know the truth.

"Hyung, are you listening? Why are you so lost today?" his imagination was cut off by a whinny jungkook who was nudging him violently as he was not listening to him and was lost in his thought again.

"Huh? Yeah yeah, I'm listening. The king's face was all red like a tomato, right? What's next?"

"You are not looking interested at all." jungkook stomped his foot on the floor like a child who was complaining his parents about school at the end of the day and got angry when didn't get much attention from the parents.

"I'm so much interested kooky. Even I haven't ever heard such interested thing in my life before. Now please continue." namjoon huffed as he knew the letter wouldn't leave him untill he listened all his twaddle.

Jungkook sat down again with a proud grin on his face to tell his hyung about everything that happened that day.

Meanwhile Jin was trying to calm his heart down which was beating loudly from the time when he received his first kiss. It is a different feeling to him which is not possible to describe in words. He was shocked though, but couldn't deny that he liked the kiss and was craving for more. The general's lips felt so good on him. And then when he felt guilty for thinking so.

The general kissed him not as Jin who was lying to him but as the prince park jimin. And when he would find out the truth, he would hate him. Maybe also would punish him. He didn't know that the matter would come to this point. And now when he had caught feelings, he was repenting for telling those lies. His thought interrupted when a very sweaty jimin approached to him breathing hard.

"Where were you in the morning? And why are you all soaked in sweat? Jin glanced at him from head to toe.

" Oh. I was in the arsenal and tried sword after a long time." jimin mutter pushing his hair back from his sweaty forhead.

"Jimin will you please say what's wrong with you? You came to me last night crying like hell and excused that you were just missing home. And than you disappeared in the morning to practice sword and I know very well that you play swords only when you feel down. Now will you explain that?"
Jin muttered exasperatedly.

Jimin exhaled deeply as he didn't know what to say. "Hyung, there's nothing wrong. Everything is fine and there's nothing to explain. You are overthinking hyung. "

"Oh. Am I? Then let's talk and you will answer all my questions. "

Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Ok, I will talk to you later, hyung. But now I need a bath and I'm not in mood of talking now."

"But..."

"No but. See you later hyung." he kissed the olders cheek and dashed away before he could interrogate him anymore.

______________________________________

Jimin slide out of his gown and hopped in the bath tub. A royal bath was prepared for him by the maids. The tub was filled with warm rose water and sandals and other scented soaps were placed there. Usually the maids would stay there and help him to bath. But jimin kicked them out as he wanted to stay alone and calm himself down from not chocking his husband on next time. As soon as the warm water touched his skin, his muscles got relaxed immediately. He drowned himself on the tub more enjoying the bath.

Meanwhile yoongi came back to his room as he was all sweaty too. He undressed himself as he stood in front of the mirror. The fresh cut from the blade peeped out from the fold of his chest muscles reminding him of the previous encounter. He glared at his reflection while lingering his finger through the cut. "Park jimin." he breathed out the name which was the cause of all his troubles. He decided to deal with him later and take a bath first to get rid of this stinky sweat.

What's going to happen? 😑