4

Yoongi was panting and sweating so hard that sweat was dripping from the side of his face looking absolutely hot. He was practicing sword in the arsenal when namjoon arrived."your majesty,"he bowed greeting the king. "Have you sent the letter?" yoongi asked swinging the sword in the air. "Yes your majesty but i don’t think they will accept the offer," namjoon replied . "If they do, that's good and if they don’t that's very good. You know what to do. It will be more fun. My sword is thirsty for blood and wolves are hungry for fleshes," yoongi said sliding his index through the sharp line of the sword with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Yes, i have mentioned the consequence and also have threatened to attack them in the letter. Many kingdoms were trying to take over Park Kingdom for so long. At they was able to defend successfully ", 

" why? I don’t find anything special about that kingdom. I'm trying to poach it only due to spread my supremacy more further" yoongi asked knitting his brows.

"Haven’t you listened the rumours about the most beautiful prince in the world?" namjoon asked being surprised that their king had only a little knowledge about the outside world." King Park has a son, Park Jimin. People say that Prince Jimin's beauty  is breathtaking.  His aura can make everyman crazy. Many kings and princes are desired to marry him, even many of them have already proposed him to marry and tried to take the power of Park Kingdom but everyone got rejected, " namjoon said smiling showing his dimples while dreaming of Park Jimin.

"Stop smiling like a fool," yoongi uttered annoyingly while swiping his forehead. It's so inconvenient to see the general smiling like a fool while daydreaming about a boy. Namjoon coughed embarrassingly and  immediately went back to his serious face.

"I don't care about any prince or about his beauty. I just want the land. So be prepared for the war. If they don't reply my latter until tomorrow, we will attack on their kingdom. Tell the adviser to organise the maneuver," yoongi said placing the sword back in it’s sheath.

"As you wish, your majesty, " namjoon said bowing his head. "And have they arrived already ?" yoongi looked at namjoon. "Yes your majesty, the girls have come and i have told the maids to prepare them for tonight, " namjoon uttered looking down. "Good. I have not have fun for a long time. My crotch is itching, " yoongi yawned and left for his room

At Park Kingdom

"Have you lost your mind?????" the king shouted making everyone flinched who were present in the room.  Jimin did not respond to the king.  He was strolling through the room and was abstracted of his surroundings as he was in deep thought. "Jimin. Didn’t you hear what i asked?" He yelled again making Jimin come back to his sense,"I'm sorry appa. What did you say?"

"I asked that if you had lost your mind."

Jimin gathered all his courage to look at his father,"No appa i'm serious. This is the only way,"

"How can this be a way. Do you know what you are saying?" the king pinched the bridge of his nose being extremely frustrated . Jimin sighed, "I know appa and but is the only way left. We have to fight. We have to fight for our people. He wants a war, we will give him." he clenched his knuckle tight determining to save his kingdom.

"You are saying like that as if war is a piece of cake right, jimin?" the king stood up and sat beside his son. He placed his hand in his shoulder. "look jimin, it's very easy to talk about war but the reality is bitter. We don't have enough people also have no enough arms. You know it very well that he is a very powerful king and has huge forces. We are not able to defeat him."

"Bu-but appa. We have to do it. We can not bend down to him. He can not defeat us so easily. What will our subject think about us if we give up so easily, " Jimin hold his father's hands. He was trying to console his father. His innerself was crying. Pain, anger, disappointment, anxiety all the mixed emotions were haunting him but he have to be strong for his father and the subject, after-all he is the prince of this kingdom. He has responsibilities.

"Do you think i have no concern for my subjects, jimin? I am doing this for them. You don’t know King Min yoongi. What he wants, he takes it awat at anyhow. He will not think twice to shed blood of innocent people. If there is a war everything will be destroyed. Many innocent people will die. We can not do this. " the king could not take it anymore. He was tired of thinking

Jimin kept silent for a moment. He stood up suddenly as bulb lighted up in his head.

" General... ".

" Yes my prince," the General bowed to jimin. "Send a letter to Min yoongi saying that we want to negotiate and me, Prince Jimin personally want to meet him, "