8

Jungkook was sitting behind a large sculpture hiding from Namjoon. He was very scared because of that vase incident, "Aish, why why why???? Why did I throw the banana peel on the floor? Namjoon hyung will surely beat the shit out of me. Aaaaaiiiisssshhhh, you pabo....." Jungkook whined.

He looked at the sky, connected his both palms and closed his eyes, "God, please i beg you. For the last time please save me from hyung. I promise i will never throw peels here and there even from now i will eat banana with it's peel. But please save me. I need your help before i fall. "

He recalled the incident, a smile appeared on his lips," But to be say that it was really funny how hyung fall. Hahahaha he also got scolded like a child by the prince. Hahahahaha," he started to laugh hard clenching his stomach. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his ear

Namjoon pulled him by his ear,"You brat, you stupid bunky (bunny + monkey), how dare you to make me fall? You embarrassed me infront of the prince and now you are laughing here? I will cut your ears and make soup of it....." Namjoon shouted. He was searching for him everywhere. He wanted to murder jungkook when he would find him. "Ah ah ah hyung hyung, it hurts. P-please leave my ear. It's gonna be tear apart," jungkook whined.

Namjoon let go of him. Jungkook looked at namjoon with puppy eyes,"please forgive me hyung. It was just an accident, " he pouted. Namjoon smacked him on the head,"Aish, you brat. You made me embarrassed infront of the prince. I couldn't even join the king for the meeting. They have already left you fool."

Jungkook pouted, he felt sorry for his hyung, " well i can give you the update about what happened. " His pouty face became smiley. " I don't know much about what happened but there's a good news. The king proposed the prince to marry him and the prince agreed," jungkook said showing his bunny teeth.

"What???" Namjoon looked at him with his eyes widened. "Are you that much happy hyung that you got shocked? Ok don't be so much happy, we have a lot of works to do. The marriage is gonna held tomorrow. So lift your ass up and get ready to work."

Namjoon dozed of and did not say anything. "Hyung..." jungkook called him but did not reply. "Hyuuuunngg..." jungkook started to shake namjoon, "Huh? Wh-what did you say?" he came bsck to his sense. "I said we have a lot of work to do for the marriage, " jungkook replied. "Uhm yeah yeah let's go.

Jimin came back to Park Kingdom

Jimin came back to Park Kingdom. He told jin and tae everything about the marriage. At first they were very angry at jimin. How could jimin take the decision alone without discussing with others. But seeing jimin cry, they could not scold him anymore. They realized how hard it was for jimin to take such a big step. So they comforted him.

" How can you take such a decision Park Jimin? How dare you to accept the marriage proposal. I will never accept this marriage. Tell him that you won't marry him. I am ready to fight against him," the king was very furious after hearing about the marriage. He will never let his son marry to that monster. He would rather die than accepting the marriage.

"Appa try to understand. He-he is not as bad as we thought. He said he like me and want to marry me," Jimin lied to his father beacause if he came to know that the king forced his son to marry, he will never accep the proposal and this kingdom will have to face many sufferings.

"Jimin you don’t understand. You can not judge someone good only in one day. He will ruin your life. You don’t have to do that. We will fight against him. Your father is still alive," his father tried to console him.

Jimin clenched his fist. Sorry appa. It may hurt you but i have to do it........ Jimin thought in his mind. He took a deep breath and looked into his father's eyes," You also can not judge someone without knowing him. I-i also like him. And I will marry him at any cost."

"Jiminnnnnn......," the kind shouted. He could not believe what jimin said. Is that really his son who used be so proud and obedient. "Are you out of your mind? Is that really what you want?

Jimin gulped. He also didn’t want this marriage but he had no option. " Yes father I want to marry him," a tear escaped from the corner of his eyes. "Ok than from today you will no longer be the prince of Park kingdom. I disown you. You are no longer my son. You are only the queen of Min kingdom. And the one who is related to Min yoongi has no place in my palace."

"Appa what are you saying. Don’t say such thing appa. I am your son. Please don’t pushed me away, " jimin kneeled infront of his father and started to cry. He never wanted this. What did he do to deserve that. "Don't call me appa. I have no son. You can now leave for Min Kindom for the marriage your highness, " his father left. Jimin fell on the ground and started to cry hard.

Tae pulled him and hugged him tight, "why didn’t you tell king the truth? Why did you lied you pabo," tae was also crying. Jimin tightly hugged tae, "I had no option tae. If i told him the truth he would never let me marry king Min. Consequently he surly will attack us and will kill everyone. I can not let that happen," he said between sobs.

Jin patted his head, "jiminah. Surely you have done a great sacrifices. It will not go in vein. We will not let that happen. You are not alone. We both are always with you and we will go Min kingdom with you. Don't cry jiminaah."