15

Hot.... Yoongi felt nothing but hot. His entire body organ was burning painfully. As if he had swallowed a full bowl of lava. He glanced at his malefactor in disbelief but only to get a evil smirk from him. He tried his best to keep himself calm as he didn’t want to react infront of a hall of people.

He swooped the cup infront of him and swallowed the whole water in a gulp but it only fired up the pain more. He kept calm as he tried to breath more.

The courtiers and  other guests were all busy in filling them up as they hardly noticed the discomfort of the king. Jimin was enjoying the situation very much. The pain on his face gave him nefarious pleasure. He didn’t feel guilty a little bit. And why would he? That so called husband of his was the one who segregated him from his kingdom, from his father, who married him forcefully, who stole his first kiss forcefully and also insulted him.

"What's the matter your majesty?  Is there anything wrong?" one of his courtiers noticed the king as he was not eating anything. All the eyes focused upon him.

Among the guests there was also present King Jeosong, a nearly aged man and one of the the most powerfully kings of the north and also was one of the most pervert and vicious kings that ever ruled. He felt attraction towards jimin from the day he saw him on the marriage. How can someone be so beautiful and how dare yoongi to claim that Beauty. His eyes were on jimin all the time. "Why aren’t you eating anything king Min? The food tastes so good. So delicious." he smirked looking at jimin.

"Yeah why aren’t you eating, honey? Don't you like it?" he fake pouted protruding his lower lip.

Yoongi glared at him with greeted teeth. His eyes were gotten red already. " I like it. I like it so much that I got lost in the flavour and forgot to eat," yoongi smiled to the people fakely when gritting his teeth hardly behind the smile to control his rage.

Jimin playfully covered his face with his little fingers, "Aww. You don’t need to praise that much, honey. You are making me embarrassed. "

Everyone cooed at the beautiful couple when someone was so pissed of. He can not bear to see jimin with yoongi. Every single thing about jimin make him aroused.

Yoongi looked down at his food helplessly. Anger was taking over him as he was loosing all his patience. Clenching his fists tightly, he grabbed the whole bowl and gulped whatever was in it at a glance. Jimin's jaw nearly dropped on the floor as he saw yoongi swallowing the whole thing.

Yoongi finished the bowl. His whole body was shaking and his face was all red visibly. He hiccupped severally as he felt his entire digestive system got destroyed. But what surprised jimin the most that he didn’t even flinch  and was calm all the time.

"I am finished. I have some important things to do. Enjoy your food," yoongi uttered in a very calm yet rough tone  and with that he rushed out without even glancing at jimin.

After the dinner, it was time for them to leave. Jimin was standing at the palace entrance and boing politely to everyone as they were leaving one by one. "It was a great day with you today, your highness. It was a honour  to meet such a beauty like you," king jeosong bowed to jimin and gave a foxy smile. Jimin bowed in returned and smiled shyly, "Thank you for your complement. It was an honour for me too serve  you all." "I hope we will meet again soon," and with that jeosong grabbed jimin's hand and placed a kiss on it. It all happened in a blink of an eye that jimin forgot to react. He quickly yanked his hand back in discomfort and smiled awkwardly. 

After they left, the maids were cleaning everything. Jin and jimin was also there in the kitchen having some chitchat with the maids. They all were very friendly and didn’t let jimin anything to do. Jimin yawned as it was a very tiring day for him. "Hyung where is tae?" after coming here, they rarely saw tae. No one knew, where he was hanging out all day. "I don't know. He and that coconut head kid was here a while ago. But now they both got just vanished."

Jimin pouted and nodded. "Hey by the way, you were saying before about the king's sensitivity about food. So tell us what he doesn’t like. The queen should know," jin asked one of the maid.

"Actually our king prefers all types of food. But the problem is that he can not eat spicy type foods. He gets sick if the food is even a little bit spicy. So we have to prepare his food very carefully."

Those words shocked jimin like a thunderbolt as he sprung out. He totally forgot about yoongi. Yes he wanted to mess with him but never expected that he would swallow the whole thing. Guilt started to devour him gradually. He quickly poured some milk in a bowl and rushed towards his room leaving everyone confused.

He entered his room and saw yoongi sitting on the bed back facing him. He gulped hardly. Yoongi must be very angry now. How will he react? What if he beat him. But whatever happens he must be responsible for his deed. He should apologise. After fidgeting a long, he finally decided to face his angry husband. He slowly appeared near the edge of the bed and stood infront of yoongi looking down as he dared not to look at those eyes.

"I-I apologize." He gulped again and licked his dry lips. "Bu- but It was your f-fault too. You m-messed with me first. H-here drink t-this. You will feel relived."  Jimin then stood there silently waiting for yoongi to say something.

But he felt a grip on his wrist and in the next moment he was pushed against the wall with a pair of lips abusing his one's. The bowl fell on the ground in a loud thud with the milk splattering  all around the floor.

Jimin gasped in surprise only to feel a lump of muscle moving inside his mouth devouring him fully. He tried to push him away but as usual could not as he was more powerful than him.

Yoongi griped both of his wrist tightly and twisted them on his back deepening the kiss. Jimin felt the lack of air. His whole mouth suddenly became so hot and he started to feel the buring spicy feeling. Tears started to fill his eyes. Yoongi was kissing him passionately showing no sign to stop.

Jimin gathered all his strength and kicked yoongi on his feet as he  pushed him away. He started to cough as his mouth was burning due to spiciness.

He glared at yoongi with red eyes and swelled lips, "I tried to apologise. Somehow I felt guilty for doing that with you. But I was wrong. You forced me again. You deserve that," jimin wiped his lips harshly using the back of his palm and started to leave but stopped instantly as he heard a loud thud behind him. He looked back and his whole body shivered in terror.
"your majestyyy."

I took a mini break as I was reading a lot of ff to improve my writing. Also this story got 1k views. Thanks to all for your love and support and please keep voting. ❤