12

It was a nice sunny day. The sky was a expanse of light blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds as the smooth rays of sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky. Yoongi was sleeping under this boundless blue while laying on the soft green grass. Smooth sunlight beamed upon his face. He opened his eyes slowly. Gentle breeze was blowing through wavering the green grass as well as the his long blonds.

He lifted his hand high in attempt to catch the floating clouds. He was surprised as he saw a piece of cloud was rushing down towards him.

In a blink of eye he found himself floating on the cloud. He looked very surprised. The feeling of this soft thing underneath him made him sleepy. He yawned and closed his eyes in order to take a nap. And then......

Splash💦💦💦💦

How the hell did he get wet??

He shoot his eyes open. And there standing his bride with one hand on the hip and other holding a bucket. It took his sleepy head some time to understand what really happened.

Jimin was standing with a proud smirk on his lips as he thought he finally took his revenge for the previous night.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he pushed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. He wiped his face and slowly got up from the bed. Jimin mentally prepared himself to face yoongi's rage. Actually after the incident of the last night he doest not care anymore. What worst can he do besides yelling or force him or threatening to death?

Yoongi slowly walked towards the bed side table, grabbed the jar, smiled innocently and splashed the whole water on jimin's face.

Never not in the wildest dream, jimin expected this. He choked on the water and started to cough. Some water went into his nosetril.

Yoongi looked at him with bored eyes, "Are you done playing ? If you have had enough fun then leave and let me sleep."

Jimin was fuming in anger. He gritted his teeth and threw the bucket away which was in his hand," Yaah Min Yoonggggggiiiiiiiiiii." he shouted loud and was breathing heavily. "Is this how you treat your wife huhh? I was f**king trying to wake you up? Who the hell sleeps like that? Are you a f**king sloth? "

"You are lucky enough that I didn't kill you. You forgot your lesson so fast huh?" yoongi threw away the wet sheet as he reposed himself comfortably on the bed to take a second round of nap. "And who the hell told you to wake me up so early? I sleep untill it's noon. Get it?"

Jimin sighed in frustation.. "this lazy dumbass bitch,I wish I could chock him with my both hands" he mumbled.

"What did you say?" yoongi picked up his head from the pillow slightly to take a look at the brunette.

Jimin widened his lips and showed all his teeth, "Your majesty, will you kindly like to take a look outside? All the guest kings have already arrived and they are waiting for you. Kindly wake up from your precious sleep and have mercy on them or should I request them to go back as our majesty does not like to disturbed in his sleep? Jimin showed him a polite yet fake smile.

Yoongi springed up from bed with widened eyes, " What?.. When?... Today?......F**k I forgot. Why the hell no one informed me? I am going to kill everyone today." He panicked and got up from bed quickly. "And why didn't you wake me up earlier you idiot? Yoongi rushed out from the room.

Jimin gasped as he opened both his mouth and eyes wide. " What? What did he say? I am an idiot? I didn't wake him up earlier?" He started to breath heavily trying to control his anger.

"Instead of throwing water on him I should have throw him on the water. I am not going to live with him anymore . I will go back home today."

=============🐱❤🐥===========
Namjoon was sitting under a cherry tree in the palace garden. As it was the middle of the spring, the tree was blessed with cherry blossom and was leaning slightly due to weight of heavy blooming cherries.

He dozed off as he was thinking about certain things. He was purposefully out of the town on marriage day. For some reason his heart ached so much that he could not stay here anymore. He doesn't know why, why he felt like that.

As namjoon was absorbed in his own thought, he didn't realize a certain man was standing beside him. He slowly sat down beside namjoon.

"Hey clumsy friccccckkkkkkk...." jin shouted loudy on his ear.

It startled namjoon out of death as he jumped up from his position. He felt like he became deaf and only air was passing through his ears.

Jin got amused seeing Namjoon like that. "Are you really alive or death? Do you have any idea how many times I called but you didn't response. Are you deaf? " jin said trying to hide his laugh.

Namjoon was shocked to see jin there. He quickly stood up and bowed his head, "I--I'm sorry your h-highness. I didn't hear you. P-pardon me.

Jin was confuse. Your highness? That means he doesn't no who is the real queen and still thinks that I am prince jimin?..... He grinned in his mind thinking that he would continue the fun to pass his boring time.

" you should be careful next time. Understand? "

Namjoon nodded his head,"of course your highness. "

"Good now come here and sit beside me," jin patted his hand on the groud.

But namjoon didn't move a inch as he was firmed in his place head bending down."W-why are you here your highness? Do you n-need anything? Did you Majesty called me?"

Jin knitted his brows, "You question too much. Just sit here as I say."

Namjoon hesitantly sit down but making a large space between them.

Jin cleared his throat, "So why didn't you were in the marriage and where were you? The king was asking for you all the time."

"I'm sorry your highness. I had to go out of town for an emergency. I will talk to the king and apologise to him also. A-and congratulations to you for t-the marriage. "

"What emergency? " jin asked suspiciously.

"Uh--- uhm," namjoon gulped hard. He was trying to find a suitable answer as he can't say the actual cause.

"M- my grandma was s-sick. So I had to leave immediately. " he shuttered as he lied.

Jin nodded in response, "hmm. By the way why do you shutter all the time? Are you a stammerer? "

Namjoon didn't know how to response at the question and he remained silent.

"Why are you looking downward. Am I that ugly to you.?"

Why will you be ugly. Even you are the most beautiful person that i have seen in my life.......Namjoon mentally cursed himself for thinking of the queen like that who is already married to the king.

"I'm ok with that your highness. "

"But I'm not ok with that. I'm worldwide handsome ji--- jimin. How can you not look at me." Jin bit his tongue as he almost exposed himself. "Come on. Look at me. It's an order. Come on."

Namjoon slowly looked at jin. There eyes met. And namjoon felt his heart skipped a bit and his stomach turned upside down and I'm lazy to write anymore and wait for the next chapter..........

I am sorry guys for the late update as I was out of concepts. At first I was very excited for this story but now I'm not satisfied with my writing. I don't know how you feel about my writing

Thanks to all who are reading and voting this story regularly. I will try my best to make this story better.