3

Jimin was sitting in the balcony. His long and silky lock was blowing in the gentle breeze. He closed his eyes and  took a long breath filling his lungs with fresh air. A small smile was plastering on his pump lips. With the smooth sunlight reflecting on the face,he was looking angelic.

 With the smooth sunlight reflecting on the face,he was looking angelic

Jin was sitting just behind jimin combing his hair. He is mainly the son of a servent.  But from childhood he was raised with the prince and so was very close to him. There is another one whose name is kim taehyung. Both are like brothers to jimin. He never treated them as servant but always treated them as friends and shared everything with them.

"So another rejection huh?" jin asked caressing his hair. Jimin sighed and nodded. "How many times are you gonna  push back them.You have rejected total 69 man including today's ," jin sighed in frustration. Jimin looked  at jin with his eyes widened, "hyung, did you count all my rejections really? Daebak."

"Yah Park Jimin answer my question, " jin yelled. He was fed up of all this drama. Everytime a person came to him confessing his love, he had to return with heavy heart. He feels pity for them.

   "Jin hyyyuuuuuunggggg why are you scolding me? Jimin pouted. " I'm not scolding you. I'm just asking you why do you keep rejecting all the princes everytime? Are you going to live alone forever or are you waiting for your so called 'dream prince'. What's the point of your beauty when you will die single?" jin asked pinching jimin's nose.

"Yaah hyung I'm not going to die alone," jimin whined. "Can't you see that they all want to marry me to rull this Park Kingdom or just because they are fascinated by my beauty. They don't love me hyung. " jimin added
"So you want to be loved?" jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I want to marry a person who will love me and whom i will love. He will be the greatest in all site," jimin smiled proudly imagining his dream prince.

"Well, there is one great person in the country, The Great Min Yoongi ", jin said dramatically lifting his two hands high. Jimin's smile downed immediately hearing the name" hyung don't ruin the mood. What's so great about yoongi huh? He is a man-eater monster. Don't talk about that devil," jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Watch your mouth. Don't you fear him? He is the person everyone is scared of. I heard he even killed his own dad. So what is the thing are you? ," jin warned him. Jimin scoffed , "what're you saying hyung? I'm not afraid of him. He is not great. He is the cruel king and that's his real identity . He kills people brutally. A person who can kill his own father, is nothing but a monstee  and doesn’t deserve my fear at all Instead he only deserve my hate. If one day i meet him and he wants to kill me still i wil not be afraid of him,"

"Ok ok i lose, you win  and wish you will find your dream prince, happy? Jin asked. Jimin nodded flashing his eye smile. Jin smiled also, " you know you look the cutest thing in the world when you smile like that. Saying of cute, where is my other cutie?"

"Hyyyyuuuungggggg," a boy came running and hugged jin from behind tightly showing his boxy smile."You named the devil and see it appeared, " jimin said jokingly. "Yah jiminaah don't call me devil, " the boy pouted.
"Where were you all the time tae? I told you to make flower crown for the prince and what happened to your butt, why are you rubbing them? Jin asked

" Taehyunga don't tell me you did something nasty? Ewe," jimin frowned  dramatically. "Yah Park Jimin, say a word again and i'm gonna spank your jibooty." tae glare

"Hyung i went to pluck flower in the garden. But the honey bees attacked me. I coverd my face and ran but one stung me in my squishy butt," tae pouted rubbing his butt.

"Aww I'm sorry taehyungaa. I will apply ointment in your butt," jimin cooed at the younger . "Don't you dare to touch my butt. My butts are mine," tae warned. Jin and jimin started to laughed at the boy's cuteness. They stopped laughing when they heard a knock on the door.

"Prince Jimin can i come in?" one of their soldiers asked standing by the door."yeah come in. What's the matter? " jimin asked the soldier. "My prince,the king called you in the meeting room. There’s a letter arrived from Min Kindom. "

In the meeting room

"Appa did you call me and what's about the letter" Jimin arrived at the meeting room. He sensed tension among the people. Everyone was tensed up. His father was sitting covering his face with his both hands. Jimin sat beside his father and stroked  his back smoothly ,"what happened appa? King Park looked up.Jimin got startled looking at his father as his eyes were full of fear and disappointment   "King Min yoongi sent a letter saying that to handover our kingdom to him otherwise he would declare war against us."

Hi everyone. Here is the update.i hope you like it
English is not my first language . So there are may be some grammatical problems. I will try my best to improve them. I'm not a good writer. I'm just a beginner so forgive me for the mistakes

And support and vote me. Your support will inspire me to write. Thank you everyone. Purple you💜