23

Why don't you two just kill me?🙂

Placing his both palms on the edge of the railing, king Park bent forward and the beautiful scenery of his kingdom came to his field of vision. He looked over the horizon where the sanguine sky and mountain had interlaced with each other. Another end of a day. The birds were starting to head back to the nests flapping their wings fast. This scene can send warmness to one's heart, can make one feel home.

But nothing could quell the storm of one's heart who is away from his precious child. It had been a regular habit of king park to spend his evening in the north side balcony which was the most beautiful place of the palace and was probably jimin's favourite spot too. He picked up the parchments from the side table which were nothing but jimin's letter to him.

It had already been a month since jimin left him. Through the entire time, Jimin had sent him several letters asking for forgiveness or pleading to visit him or giving him the false hopes that he was fine. But he didn't reply any of the letters not just because he was angry or upset on his son, but also because similarly he was guilty and disappointed on himself as he could not protect his precious son.

He knew very well that jimin was not fine at all because no one could be fine living with that monster of a man, Min Yoon and he couldn't do anything and failed as a father. A trail of tear escaped from his eyes as he glanced through the words written in those letters. He hated himself the most for behaving such cruel. But just like the father's heart was crying for his son, but also it was sulky and hurt as his son didn't listen to him and chose everything over him though it was for the wellbeing of his kingdom.

And then when a strong curse escaped from the core of his heart for the person who snatched his son away from his. The thought of that person made him feel so disgusted that he clenched his knuckle up making the parchments crumple up in his hand.

The day jimin left the palace he promised himself that he wouldn't let that slip away so easily and would bring his son back at any cost. And that would be the end of Min emperor. He just needed some time to prepare a strong force against Min Yoongi which was almost done. He looked down at the crumpled parchments in hand. Just a time more, then his son will be back to his home.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<😼❤🐥>>>>>>>>>>>>

It had been almost two weeks since the incident happened between yoongi and jimin and from then they were avoiding each other and had not talked at all. Jimin cried his bawl out hugging jin and tae as he felt so much small and used and was disgusted on himself for letting his neediness to befool him and make him so weak and submissive.

How could he say that jimin was his property? How did he change so fastly from a soft one to the roughest one? If he just wanted only a sex then why to marry someone when he had hundreds of slaves and concubines in the palace to pleasure him. They could give him a heir so easily. Then why to ruin his life?

Jimin was slowly starting to loose all his hopes in the marriage.

On the other hand, yoongi was angry so much as his pride was hurt so badly as a king. It is said that the land which is hard to get, a king gets more interested and determined to conquer that. Same goes to yoongi. He couldn't accept the rejection. How dare he to refuse the king?

It was true that the condition to get a heir was just an excuse as his main purpose of this marriage was just to revenge the letter, to make him suffer for challenging him, to torture him mentally so much that he would think twice before standing on his way, overall to make his life a living hell.

But he didn't know why he could do nothing. Instead, he had to bear all his tantrum and sassyness. Was just that because he was whipped by the letter's beauty? But it would be a jock because Min emperor had the most beautiful and charming concubines in his palace whose one glimpse could make any man weak on his knees.

Yoongi also didn't know the answer. And out of anger, he slept every night with a new concubine throughout those weeks making jimin to leave his room every night. But after seeing that delicate naked body of jimin, nothing could satisfy him and that pissed him off.

The environment of the palace became so calm suddenly as everyone could sense the tension between their king and queen. The maids and servants of the palace knew very well about the king's nature. So things didn't surprise them at all but they were also very sympathetic to their queen.

Things were also so messed up betweem jin and namjoon. Namjoon avoided jin through the whole time as he was so afraid to face him. Meanwhile jin was bound between jimin and namjoon. He was so anxious about jimin's condition as he didn't know what to do, on the other hand was feeling so sad as he didn't see namjoon throughout the whole weeks. He badly wanted to tell him all the truth and reveal his true identity that he was not the one the letter thought about but was also afraid about the result. What if he started to hate him?

The tension of the palace affected taehyung and jungkook also.

Yoongi was in the Council room with namjoon as they were discussing about a serious issue. Some north frontier lands which were mainly under min kingdom, were taken control forcefully by some soldiers of king Jeosong [character references : chapter 15] who had placed their bastion already and were forcing the villagers to leave the land. They were also looting the poor villagers who refused to leave the land.

"That bastard," yoongi cursed under his breath. If he was any other, he would already had lost his head for laying his dirty hand on yoongi's land. But it was king Jeosong who was like equal to Min Yoongi in case of power and caliber. So it was not easy at all to solve the matter.

"Calm down, your majesty. We have to play smart and think rationally as we can not overpower him," namjoon tried to ease situation but was pissed off also as he didn't find any way to handle the matter.

"So what do you want me to do namjoon? Just sit quietly and watch him to occupy my land?"

Namjoon sighed deeply. "No your majesty. I think you should send him a letter inviting him for a negotiation. We need to talk face to face. We can also offer him golds in exchange of the land if he didn't want to agree."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he also found no way without that."fine, send the invitation. "

A new storm is coming 😑....

***press the star button below the left and you will see magic 😌😌***