14

"All of you are useless, good for nothing. Should I kick you out all?" yoongi shouted loudly at his maids making their soul to leave their body. The maids were helping the king to get dressed. Although they were doing everything perfectly but still got scolded by the king who was fussing badly in anger. And why wouldn’t he be angry? He never got so much embarrassed in his life as he got today.

And why he got embarrassed?

Well........

Flashback

Yoongi could barely wipe his face and hair as he was rushing towards the hall room. The guests were waiting too long for the lazy king. Their gaze adverted towards the door which got opened and there standing a flustered yoongi whose cheeks wer red due to running breathlessly.

They all stood up to greet the king but their facial expression suddenly changed into a shocked one. Yoongi was welly concerned about the cause of those expressions but suffering hardly to find an excuse. How could he say that that he had a water fight with his wife in the morning.

He fake coughed to made his voice deepened. "Welcome everyone. And I know you all are a little bit shocked to see me in such a mess. A-actually i am feeling so hot today. So....Yes, so I splashed water on me. You don’t have to worry. I will get dry in a few minutes." yoongi sighed in relive as he thought he made a great excuse.

But the hardness of their face didn’t fade away.

"King Yoongi, are you feeling sick? It's not hot today. Infact it’s almost mid of the spring. And it’s not as hot for anyone to roaming around in a bare body without any cloth. I think you should take rest. We will be fine."

At first yoongi was confused as hell but than his red cheeks turned into more red as he checked out himself. He was not wearing anything but only a piece of lower garment.

Back to the present

Yoongi slammed everything on the floor, flipped over all his clothes, kicked out his maids, cursed continuously, mentally killed jimin a hundred times and finally made himself dressed.

He cursed himself too for getting married . No one should get married. Min Yoongi, a man that everyone fears, was there hiding in his room being so much embarrassed. This all happened because of jimin. He made his mind to punish his spouse so hardly that he would never forget.

On the other side, Jimin was having a hard time in the kitchen. As he was the only prince of his kingdom ,he was  raised so preciously just like a porcelain doll. He barely did anything as he was spoiled by everyone. That made him miss his kingdom so much.

Fortunately jin and tae was there to save him from this situation. Jin was a great help as he was the best cook of their kingdom. The maids were also very helpful. Thanks to jimin's charm that people near him can get closed to him so easily.

"Allow me to do it, your highness. You must be tired. You should take rest," one of the maids said.

Jimin smiled at her sweetly. "I'm absolutely fine. Besides you all are not letting me to do anything. At least I should do something," jimin said adding some spices in the broth.

"As you say your highness. But please be careful. Your majesty is very much sensitive about food. He can not eat spicy food at all. We always had to make his food very carefully. Otherwise, he would get very angry."

Jimin nodded in agreement, "ok, don't worry. I will take care of it."

Jimin was still angry about that morning incident. He mocked in his mind....Can not eat spicy food at all? Huh... But when he talks only fire comes out instead of words. I wish I could add poison in his food and made him eat that....... But then suddenly an idea popped out of his head. He smiled mischievously as he looked at jin who had finished his cooking and was platting the food.

"Hyung are you platting the food of guests?"

Jin nodded without looking at him,"yeah. I'm almost done jiminah. After finishing this I will take care of the king's food. You and tae can serve the guests."

"No no no. You have already done enough. Let me take care of it. You and tae go serve the guest. The king's food is almost done. I will serve him." jimin showed him an innocent smile.

"Are you sure jiminah?"

Jimin nodded instantly while smiling. Jin was very happy to see this side of jimin. The younger was very depressed at first. But as he was smiling that meaned everything was okay between the two.

"Alright. Prepare your husband’s food. It’s good to see you taking care of your husband. But be careful about the spices as the maid said. Ok? " jin smiled as he patted the younger on his back.

Jimin nodded again. He can make fool anyone with those innocent smiles.

Yoongi and all the guests were sitting in the royal dining hall. Namjoon and jungkook were monitoring everything so the guests could enjoy properly. Jin and tae entered the hall with some maids who were carrying the trays. Namjoon quickly looked down to avoid the gaze. For some reason he could not bear to see jin anymore. He quickly excused himself as he left the room which was not unnoticed by jin.

The maid started to serve the guests. They were just waiting for the king's food to arrived. Not soon enough jimin entered the room with a tray in his hand. All the guest bowed to the queen as he bowed back with a  sweet smile. He placed the tray on the small legged table which was infront of the king.

He uncovered the food and smiled more sweetly at yoongi. "Your majesty, please enjoy. I made this with my own hand only for you." He batted his eyelashes to show himself more innocent only to get a death glare from yoongi.

Yoongi raised his hand to signal the guests, "enjoy your food everyone. "

Everyone started to eat as their expression changed after each bite.

"Your highness is really a great cook. It's really delicious." only those words were chirping through the whole room.

Jimin looked at jin and smiled in gratitude who also smiled back.

Yoongi looked down at his food which was platted so nicely. He picked up his chopstick and took a small bite and chewed slowly letting the food get melted in his saliva. But something was not right. Slowly he felt a sharp burning sensational on his tongue.