32

Rumors are just like a pestilence which just spread fast infecting everyone gradually and actually are more pleasent than the truth. Thusly a new rumor was blooming in Min palace and was spreading it's branches flawlessly. And the subject ofcourse had to be Min Yoongi and his new interest about the princess which didn't go unheard by Jimin also. But who he was to care about?

Infact he was enjoying the hot summer by a fresh, ripe and sweet like hell mango offred by the gardener while trolling through the palace garden. His whole lips, nose and robe was stained by the fruit juice whice he didn't care a little. And a very frustrated kim taehyung was following him like a puppy holding a napkin and trying hard to wipe the brat queen.

"You could have told me to slice it for you. What kind of way is this, jiminah? What are the people gonna think about seeing their queen in such indecent condition? " the younger scolded wiping out his mouth but went in vain when jimin again thurst the fruit in his mouth and sucked on it messing his mouth with dripping juice. "I dowwwng care. I liykh ithsh thish wayy" jimin with mouthful blared out with difficulty.

Bonny waving wind hit his bangs making them to fall over his eyes covering his vision which jimin tugged behind his ear forgetting his hand was also in a mess. "Yaaaaahhh look at you. Let's get back to the chamber. You need a bath again."

"Let me stay here a little more, eomma. Atleast it's not suffocating here."

Understanding the inner meaning welly tae didn't urge him anymore and just followed the older in steady steps. The sun was peeking through the fluffy white bundle of clouds. The heatwave was warm yet comfortable. Jimin loved how the grass swayed in a wave along the wind and how the white cotton swam in the indigo. Being in touch with nature he felt warm anf forgot all his worries and toxicities.

"So what about that handsome soldier of your?" rising his brows jimin tried to tease the younger who got already affected and looked aside to hide the blush. "I haven't heard anything from him yet. He is still out of town in King's order. " taehyung scoffed kicking out the pebbles on his way.

"Just wait and watch. Imma gonna bit his ass out using Jin hyungs frypan. How dare he to ignore my soulmate . " tae breathed out a laugh at that. "you should. He really deserve that. Let him come back. I'm gonna suck all his blood out. "

The comfortable silence soon replaced by a high pitched guffaw and giggles followed by that making them halt their steps. "The queen is really so dumb" and jimin knew instantly who they could be. The royal concubines. Fortunately he and tae was just behind them and got shield by the bush for them to not sense their present . "Ofcourse he is. Otherwise how he has not influenced at all . I doubt if he really care about the king." one of them scoffed.

"Forget about him. I heared the princess is arranging a special dinner for the king tonight.. She is there in the royal kitchen all the time. " one of the concubines informed gaining others attention.

"Who can say if the king fall in trap actually and decides to marry for the second time After-all she is really such a beauty. "

Taehyung wanted badly to jump on them for throwing such disrespectful comment to jimin but one look at jimin indicated that it was not the right time yet.

"I don't think so. Infact the king bedded so many princesses before but did never spared a second glance on them and probably she will not be an exception too. " one of them pointed out earning a glare from the other. " Dear bitch. He can and he definitely will if the queen fails to carry the sun of Min Kingdom " she squeaked out offending the other's point. "And you know what? I don't think he will ever be succeed."