16

Yoongi was mopping round the whole room trying to ease himself. His stomach was burning in so much pain and throat felt soar due to vomiting continuously. He swallowed almost one gallon of water but it was all effectless. He gritted his teeth as he sworn to himself that he would not let  the younger go so easily this time.

Thinking of the younger, his stomach made a flip making him curse under his breath. He grabbed the bedstand with shaky hand as he started to feel dizzy and made himself on the bed trying to control his breath.

At that time he felt someone approaching him and knew very well who the person was. He wanted to shout at that person but couldn’t as he was even finding it hard to breath. He tried to listen the person what he was saying. Sorry....your fault....you messed with me... only those words were chanting through his ears.

Those words only fuel his anger. Suddenly he felt an urge to make the person feel how he felt. So he just pushed him on the wall and shoved his tongue into him as he started to suck  all the sweetness of that mouth giving all his aches and spiciness to his one. He took his time to devour this sweetness but was pushed away roughly before being fully satisfied.

As he was going to say something, his stomach made a flip again and he felt as if someone placed a hard punch on his stomach. He started to feel dizzy. Every words from the younger felt like incoherent to him. His eyes were on the verge of closing. He heard a high pitched scream before the darkness engulfed him completely.

The first thing yoongi felt was a bright light on his face. The intensity of the brightness made it hard to open his eyes. He slowly tried to open them. First his gaze traced on the royal physician who was sitting next to him, than on a very worried jungkook standing near the bed and lasty on the person who was responsible for his condition. He was standing a little far way with his head hanging low.

"Your majesty," the physician springed up as soon as he noticed him waking up. "Are you ok? How do you feel?"  Yoongi tried to utter something but couldn’t as felt only dryness in his throat. "Water..." the word only came out of his mouth in an inaudible whisper.

Jimin dashed near him with a cup of water but yoongi signaled him to stop. "Your highness. Give me the cup. Let me assist him." the physician took the cup and made him drink the water.

"Your majesty. The condition of your body is very weak. Did you eat something  foul or unhealthy? "

Yoongi looked at jimin who was looking down unable to look into his eyes. "No. I was just too much busy in a matter to eat properly in the last past days." he replied in a calm tone.

"You need to eat well your majesty.  From childhood, your stomach always have been in a poor condition and been very sensitive to food. It can be life threatening for you."

Yoongi just nodded tiredly and becked them to leave. They bowed to the both king and queen before leaving the room. Yoongi slowly pushed the blanket away and tried to get up but stumbled due to weakness. Jimin quickly hold him before falling out. "You should take rest. Tell me what you need. I'll get that for you," he said trying to make the king lay back.

Yoongi jerked his hand off and looked at him coldly, "I think you didn’t get it. I told everyone to leave." He pushed him way and slowly started to removed his hanbok and slided on a new one. Jimin looked away during his dressing.

After that he slowly stared to walk out of the room making jimin frown out. "Where are you going?  The physician told you to take rest. " But yoongi did not bulge out as if he had been deaf and just walked out of the room.

_______________🐱❤🐤_______________

Tae was breathing hardly due to jumping continuously. He was trying to get some peaches from the tree. Jimin told him to bring him some from the garden for the king.
The bunch of peaches were hanging from a vine trained along the branches of tree. He tried hard to get them but couldn’t as he didn’t know how to climb a tree.

Suddenly he felt a pair of hands on his waist and in the next moment he was lifted up. He looked down to see his feet not touching the ground. A gasp came out of his mouth as he looked back to see jungkook was lifting him up with his both hands. "Wh-what are you doing? Put me down?" he suttered a little finding the situation a little awkward.

"Come on. Just get the peaches. You can reach them now." jungkook replied with a smile. His facial appearance might looked like a baby but his body was like a full grown muscle man. The weight of tae was nothing to him.
"B-but" tae hesitated a little. "Just do it and trust me. I will not let you go."

Those words sticked him like a arrow. He felt his heart fluttered. He slowly raised his hand high and picked up some peaches. Jungkook slowly put him down. "Don’t you know how to climb trees?" Tae shook his head embarrassingly.

"Ok. Let me help you," jungkook started to climb the tree to get the peaches for him. "By the way, can I ask you what are those peaches for?" jungkook asked when stepping on the branches.

"Uhm. Jimin I mean your highness told me to bring them for king. I heard the king got sick suddenly."

"Yeah. But he is ok now. And you don’t need be so formal. I know that your highness and you are very good friends. You can call him by his name. No one will judge you," jungkook said while collecting the peaches one by one in the busket.

Tae smiled shyly. His face turned pink due to blushing. The youngers every words, his smile even only his appearance make his heart beat so fast to jump out of his body. He felt the attraction from the first day they met. There is something in the younger which make his heart fluttered every way possible. They started to hang out eventually. He couldn’t even accompany jimin and jin. Because whenever he is with him, he literally forget everything , just make himself drowned in the younger.

Jungkook was done and told taehyung to move away as he needed to jump. But tae was sunk in the thought of him that he didn’t hear anything.

Jungkook jumped to get down but as tae didn’t moved from his way he directly jumped on him and they both were fell on the ground with jungkook on top of tae.

It took some time for tae to process as he didn’t see that coming. Their face was dangerously close leaving barely a space between them. So close that they could even kiss easily if one leaned a little. Tae felt his breath hitching. Kook's warm breath was violating his lips so much. He gulped when he saw him leaning towards his lips. Shall I kiss him?  Or shall I not?

I will publish the next chapter tomorrow.