17

Two weeks have been passed since that incident. The sun is rising in the east and setting in the west normally, people are working, sleeping and leading their life normally. Everything is normal except the relation between yoongi and jimin. They have not talked to each other for two whole weeks. Even to more particularly say that yoongi has not said a single word to jimin since the incident.

May be because in the next day yoongi got sick again and vomited a lot making him to stay in bed for whole three days. Jimin was engulfed in guilt and was trying to approach yoongi over and over again but everytime yoongi showed him only cold shoulder. He mentally cursed himself for behaving such childishly and overdo this time.

It was a long day for jimin. He was so tired that trying hard to keep his eyelids open. He was slowly heading towards his room. The gourds were looking at him weirdly. Some of their eyes were full of sympathy, some of fear, some were looking down avoiding eye contact and some was like wanted to say something. Jimin could feel the tension in the air.

Rolling his eyes he stopped infront of a gourd with his hands crossing over his chest."What? Why all of you are looking so weirdly at me?" The gourd hesitated a little bit before blurring out, "your highness. I-I think you shouldn't sleep in your room tonight."
Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion, "Why?". In reply the gourd didn't say anything and was looking down. Jimin was too much annoyed. Firstly he was damn tired and then these odd behaviors.

He sighed to make himself calm. "Look, if you don't have anything to say then don't waste my time. I am so tired to deal with you." And then he wasted no time and directly went towords his room. But after what he saw, he wished he would never have come here.

Yoongi was resting on the bed half naked with two girls sticking up on his both sides. Seeing jimin standing there all mazed, yoongi plastered a sweet smile on his lips. "Oh my queen, I totally forgot to inform you. Actually you can see I was sick for a long and I think I need to have some fun to refresh myself. " Seeing jimin all shocked up, yoongi felt a nefarious pleasure in his heart. "Would you mind, if I spend tonight with these two beauties?" yoongi caressed one's lips seductively.

Jimin was in a daze. He still couldn't believe the scene infront of him and was questioning his entire self that why the hell did he try so much to apologise to this man when he doesn't deserve any.

"I think you don't have any problem right? See how considerate my queen is?" Yoongi smirked as he pecked one's lips while the other was tracing her hand on all over his body. Jimin was so disgusted that he felt like vomiting.

One of them took a peach in her mouth and signaled yoongi to take a bite from it which he took gladfully. Yonngi moaned on the taste, "Mmm. It's so sweet. Thank you for those peaches my queen. You really are a caring wife."

Jimin didn't waste any second and just stormed out of the room. Tears were threatening on his eyes and were ready to fall. It's not like they have a healthy relationship and his is in love with his husband that he felt sad seeing his husband with those bitches. It's just that he was feeling so much disgusting, disrespected and angry at the same time. Disrespected because he was the queen of this kingdom and he had to see those two dirty whore laying on his bed while he had to leave his own room. And angry on himself because he felt guilty and tried to take care of that man.

He wanted to run away or engraved himself in the ground when he came to face those gourds again. He just quicked his pace and somehow came out of the place. It's funny that he was the queen and he had to run away like a thief.

Jin and tae was about to sleep when they heard a hard knock on the door. Who would come at that time? A very much confused jin opened the door to see a sobbing jimin on the opposite side. Jimin wasted no time to jump on the older's arm and engulfed him in a tight hug. At first jin was shocked to see jimin there at that hour and then he started to get worry. He hugged back and started to caress his back trying to sush the sniffing younger.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? And why are crying? Tell hyung what happened. Did the king do something or did you two have a fight? "

Jimin didn't answer anything and was just hugging the older tightly. Jin didn't ask further and let the younger take his time to calm himself. After some time jimin wiped his tears and broke the hug. Jin gave him a questionable look.

"It's nothing hyung. It's just I was missing home and appa so much."

Jin placed his hand softly on his cheek. "Are you sure? Is there no other reason? "

Jimin shook his head tiredly. He just wanted to sleep but after that he doubted that he could sleep that night. "Can I sleep with you and tae tonight?" he asked desperately.

"But will not the king mind if you sleep with us?"

At the mentioning of king jimin felt the pain again. He shook his head slowly, "no. He will not. Now can I please?"

"You don't have to say please jimin. We are your friends. You can come to us whenever you want to. We are always there for you," jin gave him a smile of reassurance.

Tae yanked jin of and hugged jimin so tightly that jimin felt his ribs got broken almost . "I missed you jiminah. Come, I have a lot of things to tell you."

The trio spent the whole night gossiping, giggling and cuddling with each other. When the king was enjoying his wild night, the queen on the other side was trying to ease himself with the help of his friends. And that night he felt that he had taken the best decision by letting those two come with him. Otherwise he couldn't have been survived here. His suffocating was eased a little and after a long time he slept peacefully cuddling his two saviors.

Guys please vote a lot and give me some comments. Your comments give me inspiration to write more