5

King Min Yoongi

I don’t know why your evil eyes have darted on my land but you can't take it so easily. There are some rules of war and to take over a kingdom. I am sorry to remind you that you have not respected the rules. If you are that so called great king than behave like a true king. Let's negotiate and than if you want you can attack us. Allow me to meet you Min yoongi

Prince
Park Jimin

Namjoon read the parchment clear and loud for the king. Yoongi kept silent for a while. "What do you think my king. He literally challenged you. He didn’t even use any honorifics in the letter," namjoon looked at yoongi who was now smirking. "I knew he was extremely beautiful but did not think that he could be so sassy," namjoon scoffed.

"What do you say my king, should i announce the war?" namjoon asked. "No, let him come here," yoongi said with a blank expression . Namjoon widened his eyes with mouth hung open, "Huhh? Are you alright my king? He challenged you. I thought you would ask me to attack Park kingdom and bring his head. Isn’t it not what you did before? " namjoon was complete confused after listening him.

"Yeah, i heve always punished those who have talked against me. But for the first time someone challenged me. I have to admit that he has some guts. Let me see how sassy he can be with my own eyes. I want to make him kneeled in front me right here right in this place and beg for mercy,"
yoongi's eyes turned into crimson red. A stare that can send shiver to the spine . Like a hungry tiger is waiting egarly for his prey.

"Revenge is the sweetest dish when it is served cold," yoongi smriked. "Send him an invitation to meet me.

At Park Kingdom

Jimin was trying for a long to convince jin and tae because they were super angry and worried hearing the news of jimin's going to Min Kindom alone.

" I will not let you go alone. What do you think you are Park Jimin? We are coming with you," jin turned into his mother hen mood.

Jimin took a deep breath. The situation was really getting out of his hand. " Both of you try to understand. I'm not going for a picnic that i will take you with me. It’s a very critical matter. I have to go alone to solve this. I can't risk both of your life," jimin pleaded them.

"So you think we'll let you risk your life? Do you really think us as friends or we are just like servants to you?" jin remarked. He was in so much anger to watch his words. He could never bear any harm to the youngers as they are like brothers to him. So he felt very disappointed and angry when he heard the news .

"Hyung, what are you saying?" fat tears started to brust out from his beautiful eyes.  "I've never thought of you like that. Both of you are like brothers to me. How can i risk your life? " he said while sobbing hard .

"Hyung don’t cry please?  Seokjin hyung, you are so bad. You made minnie cry," tae patted jimin's back who was also in the verge of crying.

Jin felt guilty for making the younger cry. He was so much angry that he didn’t know what he was saying, "jiminaah forgive your hyung. I didn’t mean that. I was just worried. Like you i also consider you as my brother and i can't see you in any trouble. Let us come with you. If we live, we will live together and if we die, we will be engraved  together, " jin pattaed jimin's head slowly to stop his crying.