18

Sleeping must be the only thing that Min Yoongi loves the most. Specially after a wild night in bed, he just wants to let himself in bed all day long and relax his limbs.

The bright sun light flickered through the window and was playing hide and seek with the curtain. Yoongi groaned in annoyance as the sun rays dared to disturb his sleep. He moved to shift on the opposite side but felt something soft underneath his skin. He cracked one eye open to peer at the object and the blurry shape of two naked bodies came to his view.

The whole room was filled with the mixed smell of alcohol, sex and some kinds of strong female perfume which made him suffocated to breath. He sighed in annoyance. "Really?  Why are they still here?"

He pushed them using his leg trying to wake them up. One of the girls shifted a little and mumbled something inaudibly. Seems like the alcohol still had not drained out of their system. Yoongi kicked them more violently resulting them to spring up from deep slumber. They looked at him dreamily still were half asleep.

One girl shifted on his side and hovered over his body hugging him by the neck. She smirked cockily, "your majesty. Why did you wake up so early? Are you in morning needs?" Other one started to kiss him on the neck, "then let us take care of you."

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose. He grabbed her by her neck roughly. "Did I ask you to take care of me huh?" he tightened his grip making the girl chock for air. Other quickly got away from him and was shaking visibly. "And why are you still here? Don't you know that i don’t like use one thing twice. Cause I get bored easily." He glared at them sending shiver on their spine.

"Now before I lose my temper just get out from here. Don't give me a headache, " he raised his voice making them flinch. They just somehow gathered there clothes which were teared out and were cluttered on the floor and ran out of the room.

Yoongi yawned as he stretched his limbs. He felt fresh and energetic after a long time. Like a fierce tiger who had hunted a prey after a very long time. May be he should practice sword to use his energy in good term. He dressed himself and walked towards the arsenal room.

           ====================

Jimin dug his sword on the ground as he sat down tiredly and leaned his temple on the handle of the sword. Earlier the morning the Min queen  woke up in a grumpy mood and decided to vender his anger on his sword. From the early childhood whenever he felt angry or sad or disappointed, he always used to try fencing to ease his anger. Even he was one of the best swordsman of his kingdom.

Shrugging his body, he stood on his feet again as he took his position. Balancing his weight on his left foot he swinged the sword on his right hand and moved his body in the rhythm. How dare he to deceive me? How dare he to insult a queen. And you were damn worry for him? You fool.. Next time I will add a full bottle of poison in his food......these were the all things that were running on his mind. "You never fail to surprise me, my queen."  He halted his step on hearing the husky voice from behind. There yoongi was standing with a cocky grin on his face.

Jimin glared at him with fierce eyes. "What are you doing here?" his voice was so cold. So cold that can freeze one's heart. But yoongi didn’t bother that much. He held on his usual cocky grin and stepped closer to him. "What am I doing here? He laughed as he repeated the question. "Well, It's my kingdom, my palace, my arsenal, even you are mine too. Then where should I be?" he smirked seeing the pissed off face of the younger.

"Now let me ask you what are you doing here?" jimin didn’t say anything, just was glaring dragger at him. Yoongi took another step towards him."don't tell me that you are still upset about the previous night, about those girls spending night with me, about their sleeping on your bed." he didn’t forget to mention any details which could add oil to the flame and he succeed too.

Jimin clenched his small fist with so much force as he snorted, "I don’t care where and with whom you slept. I understand. I see you're getting old. So you should fulfill all your desires before you get unable to do so. Right Ajusshi?"  he stepped more closer to yoongi confidently , so close that they even could hear their heartbeats.

Yoongi raised his right brow on the following remark. Did he just call him ajusshi? "Then why don't you let me taste you too? "

Jimin put out his sword and aimed the sharp blade straight to his throat. "Never dare to think about that."

Yoongi took aback for a second. He had to admit that he got amused by the younger. Never in his life he met someone who dared to point weapon towards him which the younger did fearlessly not only once but twice. He leaned more closer near his ear. "Are you challenging me, my queen? Then let's have a try. Defeat me." he said more in a whisper. 

He stepped back to pick up his sword and again came back to his place pointing the sharp tip towards him. "Come on, defeat me. Show me all you have."  Jimin scoffed while repositioning himself, "sure. Gladly."

Next chapter will be updated on friday . Don’t forget to vote❤💜

And also proud of our boys❤❤💜