2

"How many kingdoms have been defeated by us, namjoon?"  yoongi was walking through his garden admiring the flowers. It is one of his favourite hobby rather than killing people. His mother made this gardern with her own hands. Every part of this garden reminds him of his mom.

"We have taken over almost all kingdoms of the country except some small  Kingdoms whice are under Park Kingdom.  They are against us and will never handover their power to us." Namjoon said when walking behind yoongi.
They were talking about political issues. "As I care?" yoongi said sarcastically. "I know your majesty" namjoon said. He stoped when he noticed somthing near his feet. He bent down to have a look. "Oh you cute little fellow, what are you doing here? I almost steped on you, " namjoon said holding a little frog on his palm. "Are you alive? Can you breath?" namjoon said worriedly. Yoongi shighed, "yaah namjoon why don't you give a CPR to it? And if it’s  condition is too critical you should perform mouth to mouth breathing."

"Ah really? Will it work? Aish why didn’t i think it before? You are so wise your majesty. I should try it," namjoon said trying to press the frog's heart with his huge finger.
Yoongi sighed for the second time, "yeah after this great mission send a letter to Park Kingdom saying them to handover their power to me as well as work under me and if they don't accept the proposal you know what to do."

At Park Kingdom

"I love your son . I will always keep him happy. I have come to ask for his hand. I want to marry him. Please give me your son, King Park."
A man was bowing infront of king Park asking for his son's hand to marry
King Park lookes at jimin. Jimin sighed, "look Prince Kai, i don’t want to sound rude. But i deny your proposal. I can't marry you"

Prince Kai is also a prince of a small Kingdom who is one of those people who are totally enchanted by the ethereal beauty of Park Jimin. He proposed jimin over and over again for only got rejected everytime.

He looked  at jimin with pleading eyes, " how many time will you send me with empty hands prince jimin? Why don’t you accept my proposal? I'm handsome, rich, i will be the next king of kingdom. Many prince and princesses are dying to marry me. But what's your problem?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "yeah i know you're handsome, rich and blah blah. But that's not enough. First of all i don’t care about your wealth. Second of all you can't claim that you love me  because you don’t even know me properly. You just love my beauty. And third and last of all i don’t like you. You can go now and marry them who are dying to marry you."

Kai felt his blood boiling as he clenched his fist,"what do you think you are prince jimin. How many time are you gonna reject me. I am gonna take you away  and make you mine one day, remember that."
King park stand up from his throne. "How dare you to threat my son standing in front of me in my palace?" King park yelled. "Leave before i do sometime to you."
kai gritted his teeth as he was shaking in anger, "I'm going for now but i will come back for you." "ofcourse come again please. I will be waiting for you," jimin said sarcastically. Kai glared at him for the last time as he stormed out of the palace.

Jimin looked at his father, "appa you don’t worry. He will not be able to do anything. Just relax. Your health is not in good condition." "I know son. They are getting on my nerves. I have to find someone who is more suitable for you and able enough to run this kingdom in the absent of me. "

"Don't say that appa. You will live more longer and rull this kingdom. Don't worry ok?" jimin said giving his father a sweet eye smile.

The king sighed,"ok. Now go to your room and take some rest, " the king patted his son's head. "Ok appa," jimin left the place.
The king was sitting on his thorne in deep thought when the general come to him, "your majesty, there's a letter from Min Kingdom."