Side story

It was the mid of the winter and the weather was cold like shit. The white sheet of snow was fleecing everywhere relentlessly. A tomb like silence hunted the land. Screeching wind occasionally rose up and sent shiver through the spine. This silent cogitation of the nature was interrupted by the loud heart beat of a person who was kneeling down on the cold floor with his hands tied up behind.

A man stood infront of him with a sword pointing at his shoulder. The person shivered and looked at the person, "P-please don't k-kill me. Please f-forgive me a-and spare my life,My king."

The man infront of him looked down at him. His eyes sparkled dangerously like a panther's at night, "Do you dare to ask forgiveness? People like you doesn't deserve a second chance. You have to die."

The person was sobbing hardly and trembling in fear,"Please my king pardon me. I have a family to feed. I will never do that again."

"Shut up," the man roared."Min Yoongi never repeat his words. I am the king, I'm the boss here. And I......"......

"Honeyyyyyyy............."

Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence when heard someone calling him in a high pitched tone.

Yoongi ran towards the direction, "Why did you come down My queen? It's so cold here. You may catch a cold." Yoongi put off his warm hoodie and coverd his wife with that.

Jimin smiled,"I looked for you everywhere but didn't find you.The food is ready. Come and eat quickly before it get cold."

Yoongi nodded, "ok you go first and wait for a moment. I am coming."

Jimin shook his head,"No you are coming with me. If the food get cold you will then sulk and i will have to warm that again. And by the way what are you doing here?"

Jimin looked behind yoongi and than again looked at yoongi but in a glaring eyes," you started again?"

Yoongi huffed,"Don't worry my queen. I was just playing around because I was so much board. I will not harm him you know?" yoongi caressed his cheeks.

"But why this man is tied up? What did he do?"

"This man is a thief. He looted many house. The people were complaining too much. Today namjoon caught him and i was supper board. So i thought of having some fun and scared him of death." yoongi explained.

He looked at namjoon, "Namjoon take him to the jail and imprison him for five days. Find his family and give them enough money to start a new work."

Namjoon bowed, "As you order my king." The man was sobbing loudly but this time with happiness, "T-thank you my kind. Thank you for your kindness. I will never steal again my king. Thank you very much." the man hiccupped and bowed.

Namjoon left with the man. Jimin looked and yoongi awfully

"Waah my husband is so much considerate."

Yoongi smiled proudly, " Yeah and shouldn't not this husband deserve a reward from his wife?"

Jimin slapped him on the shoulder. "Yaaaah don't come near me. You are all sweaty and stink too much. Go first finish your food and then take a bath. I will think about your reward later."