25

Jin traced around in one place while repeating the words in his mind. He closed his eyes and inhaled a lung full of air trying to make himself relax.

Namjoonah, i lied to you about my identity. I hope that you will forgive me and oblige thereby.

He face pumped himself on his own words.

Seriously? Namjoonah? And is this some kind of a mercy petition?

Are you thinking of pet naming him and asking for forgiveness directly and he will smile at you showing his dimples and will forgive you without asking for any explanation?

That's not how it works you dumbass. Try to use your beautiful brain and think something better unless you want to lose your head.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he let out a loud whine.

How am i gonna make this out?

General Kim, I need to talk to you. Will you have a moment?

"About what?"

He shot his eyes open as he heard a deep voice on his behind . On turning back his eyes met with the eyes of a confused namjoon.

Shit, did i say that too loud?

He gulped as namjoon gave him a questioning look waiting for him to speak. "Why are you looking so surprised as you have seen some kind of ghost?" namjoon laughed awkwardly to ease the tension. Truly, he avoided Jin throughout the whole time after that incident and didn’t expect to meet him in a sudden.

Jin fidgeted on his place as he found every word he prepared for their small meeting was long gone from his head. He just prayed that everything would go well.

"Uhh I-I need to tell you something very important,Namjoon. Please listen to me first. After that you can take any decision." he blurred out.

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows in confusion as he couldn’t figure out what the older was saying."Your highness, you are making me really nervous now."

Jin quickly gazed down in shame on the address of 'your highness'

"Namjoon, I lied to you about one thing. Actually I..."

But before he could finish his word a royal cart halted infront of the palace gate creating a thick cloud of dust. The palace environment became suddenly so clamorous as every guard and servant dashed towards the cart making jin all confused.

"Pardon me, your highness. I have to go now. King Jeosong may has arrived already. You should also go as you need to stay beside his majesty to greet our guest." namjoon blurred out and with that he disappeared in a blink of eye without giving him any chance to talk.

Yoongi came down from his throne as he saw namjoon entering the palace with someone while walking infront showing him the way. And indubitably, he was none other than his most expected guest yet enemy King Jeosong. Only a glimpse of him was enough to make his lips tightened inwards in annoyance.  And to add more oil in the fuel, there was no sign of presence of jimin as he was told to be present there at exact time.

"Good to see you again, old friend." bowing his head he showed the most unrealistic wide grin. Yoongi neither bowed nor showed any sign of warm reception. He just nodded in return and just stood there expressionlessly with his arms folding behind his back with one hand in another.

"How is your health? You seems to have lost some weight. If you don’t take care of yourself properly how you’re gonna take care of your kingdom and fight for your land?" he snickered downturning his eyebrows.

Narrowing his eyes, yoongi pushed his tongue on the back of his cheek in annoyance. "I'm absolutely fine. Thanks for your concern. You should think for yourself."

Jeosong cackled loudly shaking his shoulder. "You seems not to be so happy after meeting me. My bad. By the way where is our beautiful queen. I don't see him." he peeked around the room to find jimin.

And almost at the same time a small figure entered the room almost running while trying to catch his breath. "Pah-pardon. Pardon me for being late," he managed to speak between his breath.

Yoongi eyed him in a glare. He was wearing a long baby pink silk gown which was almost touching the floor. Half of his long silky lock was tied high  in a man bun sorted perfectly with a flower crown and other half was descending majestically on his back making him look more flawless. A slight pinkish blush was formed on his cheeks may be because of running breathless. 

"Why are you so late? Where were you?" yoongi scolded in a whisper.

"It's ok your majesty. His highness may  was busy in other tasks. Right?" Jeosong approached jimin with a sly glint crept in his eyes. "It’s so nice to meet you again, my queen. " holding his hand firmly he placed a soft kiss on the dorsum of his hand.

Jimin flinched a little at the action as he didn’t expect that. Smiling awkwardly he bowed a little. "It's nice to see you too."

Though yoongi didn’t like jimin, he was his queen and he didn’t like the gesture at all.

Jeosong grinned mischievously while eyeing jimin from head to toe."you must be so lucky to win the most prettiest man in the world. I wish i were you."

Yoongi bit his inner cheek as he glared at Jeosong narrowing his eyes. If it was not for the land he would've already slaughtered him and hung his head high just like he did to others. "I think you should take rest now. Namjoon, take him to his room." he ordered.

As for namjoon, his brain stopped functioning as he was standing there dumbfounded. It was like he froze in time. Why are they calling jimin the queen? Who is jin then? Then did he lie to him? But why?

"Ah I forgot to inform you. I bring you a new guest. She must here at any time.Oh here she is."

Everyone looked at the direction followed by king Jeosong. A young lady with a firm figure and a elegant vibe approached them followed by two maids who were holding the edge of his long fabric and she was yelling at them to held that properly and not to ruin his dress.

"King Yoongi, meet my sister, princess Aerin."

Thank you lovies. Despite of my irregular update, you waited for me, understood me and supported me. I'm touched 🥺❤