[06]

A/N
Ok can I just say I'm overwhelmed and excited about the support on this book. I appreciate any votes, comments etc and im always happy to except ideas and critique on what you'd like to see! Also would love to interact with more people who enjoy writing and Bucky obviously! So thank you
-the author

[06]
ALASKA

Alaska Laine was seven when she met Mila Payne. They were on recess in elementary school, the day was hot and clammy and most children had given up running around because of the heat. Except a small black curly haired girl who was dancing around in the grass.

Alaska knew from this moment she liked the girl. She was different, didn't care that everyone was watching her dance to the tune of her own voice singing an out of tune rendition of this charming man by the smiths, a song Alaska would hear in her older brothers room.

As she grew older Alaska Laine enjoyed the taste of being the most popular girl in the room. The looks she'd get walking into a classroom ten minutes late on purpose. The thrill of wearing her skirt too short in school just so people would look.

She had become fake. Fake even to herself and she knew it.

By the time Mila had disappeared from her life in high school Alaska knew she had to out do her best friend. She wanted to do something bigger, something more outrageous so people would be talking about her and not her friend.

That's when she found Sam Wilson.

Or as he liked to be called, Falcon.