[05]

[05]
BLACK VELVET

"Here" Steve's deep voice echoed the crystal clean dressing room of the white wolfs girls. The mirrors sparkling with lights, top branded make up on each vanity. The mirrors glowing a shade of blue led lighting, and the small state of the art kitchen in the corner.

Mila who was sat at her vanity alone in the room before Steve's entrance gulped. Her eyes looking at the tall built man from the mirror. He held a black velvet box in his hands. The name 'Mila' in gold cotton etched into the lid.

"I'm not gonna wait forever princess, do you want it or not?" Steve asked, his Brooklyn accent thick and groggy as he grinned slightly.

Mila stood up quickly almost falling over her chair, make up scattering across the surface making a loud noise that carried through the tense room. The sound of club music was almost inaudible at this point.

Steve opened the box lid slowly as Mila walked over. The diamonds were flawless, infact bucky hand picked each one that morning, merely four hours after meeting his babydoll. The diamonds made a choker, Mila had never seen anything like it, anything so beautiful, they reminded her of Bucky.

The girl ran her hand over the diamonds softly, her mouth slightly agape and heart racing. How could this be repaid? She however moved this thought aside desperately wanting to try it on.

"Can you put it on for me?" She asked Steve who opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the door opening, and there he stood the White wolf. Dressed in a black suit, his shirt buttons open three buttons down slightly showing his toned body.

"Let me"