[27]

27
NOT TONIGHT

Mila felt a rush like she'd never felt before. From the pit of her stomach an explosion of excitement ready to break free at any given moment. She clung onto Bucky as he kicked the door shut behind him slamming her against it barely breaking their kiss. The pain against her head as she hit the door was drowned out from the frantic moment of ecstasy.

The cold metal of the white wolfs hand pressing into Milas now bruising hip, their tongues fighting against each other almost as the messy kiss became more intense by the second. His other hand gripping Milas thigh lifting it up to his hip.

"Here" buckys low growl almost as he helped Mila unbutton his wet shirt that clung to his skin. Throwing the shirt behind him. He stopped for a moment to stare down at his babydoll. She ran her hands down his scarred but toned chest slowly, taking in the beauty of the man. Mila knew these scars had come from the trouble Bucky was dealing in.

With a slight grin Mila  pushed Bucky away gently letting him sit onto the huge king sized bed behind him. She slowly yet sensually ran her hands up the dress that was surprisingly still on her body, pulling the zip from behind down her back letting the fabric drop to the floor.

Bucky inhaled sharply taking it all in. The white lace bralette transparent from the rain, showing her breasts, the matching underwear that fitted so perfectly to her figure. The white wolf looked her up and down, his bottom lip almost bleeding from how hard he was biting it. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless right there but knew he had to make her wait.

"Come ere' babydoll" He beckoned his finger at the girl slowly leaning back on his elbows.

"Yes daddy"

Mila let out a squeal as Bucky jumped to his feet as she reached him, throwing her onto the bed hovering over her. He moved a strand of hair from her face, letting his hand move down her soft cheek.

Just as Bucky leaned down to kiss Mila again the moment was ruined, the door behind them opening revealing Steve. Bucky immediately grabbed his shirt from the floor throwing it onto the nearly naked girl behind him.

"What do you want?" Bucky snapped at his right hand man. The tone of his voice scaring Mila slightly as she sat up, she definitely didn't like that side of Bucky.

"It's for Mila" Steve said holding up the pink cased phone that belonged to her. Steve had gotten sick of hearing her ringtone repeating itself in the room next to him.

Slowly but surely Mila rose to her feet, holding the shirt over her body as she reached out to grab it from Steve. Staring down at the texts that flooded her screen.

ALASKA:
Thor needs you, call me

***********
A/N HIIIII I HAVE A NEW BOOK! it's a Peter Parker au set In the 2000s go check it out! Highschool jock!peter Parker vibes