[40]

40
HEY LORD I'M TIRED

Every noise that came vibrating through the walls made Mila want to fall into hysterics and run for help, she flinched at every slap, every thunk and every scream. She had a rough idea of what was happening in the room next to hers but the images that flashed through her mind were more than violent, they were inhuman.

Sam didn't know how much longer he could listen, Loki wasn't talking and god only knew what was the consequence to not talking when the White wolf asked you to talk. He prayed silently and alone as he sat outside the kitchen door slumped to his knees. Sam prayed Loki would just say something, anything, in his own selfish way of course. He didn't care if Loki lied, but the Falcon couldn't listen to the beating any longer. It felt like they were going at it for hours by this point.

Alaska drowned her sorrows in another way, she stood shaking on her fifth gulp of cheap branded vodka straight from the bottle. She stared glumly at Mila the entire time she did this, not knowing where else to focus her attention, so she looked at her friend, secretly blaming her for this entire mess they were now apart of. The apartment came to a silence for a moment before the next scream of pain, a mans scream of pain was much more excruciating than anything Alaska and Mila had ever heard before.

"Brother" Loki spat out along with a thick lump of blood from his mouth, his eyes purple and black as he stared up at the man he once called family, desperate, fearing and completely exposed for what he was. A traitor. "Please" he begged, a small tear leaving the corner of his eye, a tear filled with nothing but fear of what was to happen next. He begged for death in his own head. Loki knew death was better than this torture.

Bucky only had to give Steve a look and within seconds Loki was back up onto the chair he'd fallen off during the torture that had commenced only moments before. To say Loki was no longer a man would be correct, he was the shell of a man now. Fingers bent out of place, every inch of his face covered in his own blood, ribs broken and the other pains he'd become numb too as a result of the intensity.

Thor stood in the corner however, he didn't speak, he didn't flinch, he didn't even blink. Both brothers knew in their field of job things like this could happen, and eventually would happen. Thor knew his place and he was lucky to be alive himself. He was loyal to the White Wolf now, no matter what he had to sacrifice along the way.

"Get Stark to send a car down here, if he won't talk...we'll just keep him until he does" Bucky announced with a grin, Steve knew exactly what this meant, and everyone was about to see just how cruel the White wolf could be. And from my understanding as the narrator of this tale, James Buchanan Barnes could be undeniably pure rotten evil.