[31]

31
ALL FOR US
TW:SMUT

Now Mila had felt pleasure before, she had felt the most euphoric when her and Thor were together. But this, this was an unexplainable feeling, she'd never felt anything like it. As his hands ran down her sides so slow it was painful, Mila felt so delicate and fragile as if at any moment she'd crumble before Bucky infront of her.

The coldness of his metal arm as he propped her right leg up against his waist with ease, bucky knew exactly what he was doing and how he wanted it done. Mila let out a gasp as Bucky gripped her leg harshly pushing this body against hers.

She almost melted when Bucky moved his hand down to her inner thigh, his eye contact not breaking as Mila parted her lips slightly closing her eyes. Both their hearts were racing in anticipation on what was to come.

"Is this okay? I need to hear you say it's okay babydoll"

"Yes daddy"

"Open your eyes" He grumbled lowly running his finger slowly up and down her panties, Mila opened them slowly batting her eyelashes at him, this of course made Bucky harder than he'd ever been before and she wasn't even touching him.

Milas hands tightened up around his neck clinging onto the back of his hair. Her face going a deep shade of red as he pushed her panties to the side entering his middle finger inside her. A feeling of pleasure and uncomfortableness hit Mila hard as she got used to the feeling of his metal finger inside of her.

"Oh my god" Mila almost sighed as she looked at the white wolf himself. Bucky went slow with his one finger at first then increasing the sped the more times Mila let out a gasp of air, or a tiny moan. Buckys dick getting harder by the second.

His free hand went straight to Milas small neck,gripping it so tightly she could barely breath. She looked at him desperately almost as he added another finger with ease, Milas eyes almost rolled back at the intense feeling.

And just as the euphoric moment was about to occur for the girl he stopped. Removing both of his fingers moving away from her shaking body. Mila was almost in shock, so close to that moment then the feeling been dragged away from her suddenly.

Bucky grabbed her chin kissing her softly on the lips before walking away. Leaving Mila stood alone.

*******
A/N
OK CONSENT KING BUCKY WE GOTTCHU