[08]

[08]
THE RISE OF THE KING

T'challa was plotting his breakage of the treaty between himself and the white wolf. He knew it had to be planned, carefully and precisely so he did what every normal drug lord would.

The king hired the best assassin he knew.

Now don't be surprised when I say that Thor Odinson was the best of the best, he could take a target out right between the eyes from nearly a hundred miles away. He was elite, he cost more than four million dollars to hire, but for T'challa he was an old friend, from back before Brooklyn when they served time in prison together.

Over the years Thor had taken out some of the biggest bosses, some of the most famous. He even got away with the assassination of a former president.

His alias God of Thunder came from his younger years, when he electrocuted nine people at once with one copper wire, an accident as he claimed but that's something everyone has an a opinion on.

It was a Thursday morning when Thor was greeted at the front white marble office of T'challas seventh floor business front. The woman working the desk, was calm and collected wearing a white shirt and black pencil skirt. Thor knew they would screw in the alleyway after his meeting was over. He had that effect on women.

As he entered the meeting room, T'challa sat at the head of the long table, Bruce stood behind him. Thor took a seat at the end of the table, folding his arms as he looked at the king himself.

"Who am I killing?"

"You are to kill the white wolf"