[25]

25
FINALLY

Bucky Barnes loved playing the waiting game. Especially when it came to sex. He wanted to trust the person he was devouring with love and affection yet he'd treat them rough and degrading. He knew he wanted to fuck Mila into oblivion but also wanted to hold her and be the person who she could rely on.

But then again Bucky was never reliable when it came to relationships. He'd never had one properly before due to his career path and dark secrets. Nobody was worthy enough to be dragged into that mess. Until he met Mila Payne that is.

The time seemed to slow down as bucky and Mila swayed to a beat of their own. The waves crashing against each other felt so far away from the pair, the sky darkened as if a storm was coming. Buckys hands slowly running down Milas back, he took in every curve, bump, and shape of her spine, hips and shoulders.

Mila however was focused completely on Bucky's eyes. She admired them glistening in the moonlight, she'd never felt so close to somebody. The gap between them closing as Mila wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

She could hear his heartbeat, rapid and yet calming at the same time. If anybody saw this tender sweet moment from afar they'd think a movie was being filmed it looked so perfect.

"Mila" The white wolf spoke softly, the vibrations of his chest hitting her plump cheek that rested there. Mila looked up at him, her lips almost trembling from anticipation. She wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment, no distractions.

"Yes?"

Before anything else could be said the heavens seemed to open from above. A splatter of rain starting to drizzle down softly, the noise relaxing and calming. However neither of them moved, allowing every inch and crevice to be drowned in rain.

As if on cue both began to lean into each other. Mila could feel the grip on her hips tighten as she pulled Bucky's neck down, their lips seconds away from touching. Time then had stopped for them both.

Finally they connected. A soft, loving almost frantic motion between Mila and Bucky. Her hands finding their way to his cheeks, wet from the rain she ran her hands over his jaw up into his hair, her hands tangling themselves into the brown mess. Bucky pulled her closer feeling the soaking fabric of the once beautiful dress, his arms closing around her small body. His metal arm going to the back of her neck holding her as close as possible. They stood in the rain kissing as if it'd be their last.

This. This moment was the beginning of everything.

*******
A/N Hello! IT FINALLY HAPPENED THE KISS

ISSSSSS ABOUT TO GET STEAMY FOLKS!!!!

Ps. Poor Thor I hope he ok whilst Mila be here living her best life in Bora Bora