[39]

39
BROKEN STAR

To say the room was an intense environment would've been an understatement. Nobody knew what was about to happen next, not even Steve knew what Bucky was about to do. Unpredictable and enraged Bucky stood in silence, an uncomfortable silence.

"Touch her again" Bucky spoke softly yet authoritatively as Thor gained his balance and stared back just as scary as the white wolf. Bucky smirked. A smirk that sent shivers down Milas back and made her stomach flip nervously. "I dare you"

"Now" Bucky clicked his tongue as he looked over the situation unfolding in the now tight packed dingy kitchen, his eyes scanning everyone in the room. "Is anybody here going to tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Sir- Bucky" Steve started as he lowered his gun and loosened his grip on Mila, relaxing slightly knowing Thor wouldn't even bother fighting now. "This is Loki, he came to kill Thor but our pretty little Alaska thought it'd be a good idea to almost kill him"

"And him" Bucky nodded towards Sam who stood quietly with his arms folded.

"I helped her" Sam grunted now regretting his decision to help the woman he loved, this had ruined him indefinitely if anybody found out. Him a police officer, Sam the Falcon Wilson an accessory to murder.

Bucky moved swiftly to reach the level of Loki who still sat slumped over the chair. He removed the duct tape with a painful fast motion making everybody else flinch.

"I'll give you two options" the white wolf voice had kicked in and it was evident everybody knew. "One, you tell me everything...who you work for, how much they paid you and why you've found yourself here" Bucky stood up straight again pulling his gun from his pocket. Then using it to lift Loki's chin up so he could look him in the eye.

"Two, I'll beat it out of you then kill you"

***********
A/N
IM BACK! A long hiatus I know I'm sorry!