[07]

[07]
SEXUAL

Mila remembered every last detail of the first time Bucky made skin to skin contact with her, she remembered right up until the day she died. The feeling it gave her was like no other she'd ever felt in her life.

It was warm and rough, the calluses on his palm scraped her arm as he ran his large hand down her slim arm. His hot breath on her neck, she could hear him chewing gum.

As his lips touched her ear almost the goosebumps rose in Milas fragile arms, her legs felt weak and heavy. The girl had forgotten his right hand man steve watching intensely next to the pair in the dressing room.

"I don't often buy my girls things as expensive as this" His low voice said into her ear. Mila licked her lips as they'd fallen dry from her mouth being agape slightly. "So you see babydoll, I think your special"

"Special how?"

Steve let out a deep cough suddenly to grab the attention. Bucky smiled slightly clapping his hands together sending an echo through the room. He walked over to Steve taking the choker carefully from its box, as if it could break right there infront of him.

Mila turned her back to the two men lifting her hair up so Bucky could slide the diamonds around her neck with a swift moment, she turned around dropping her hair once the deed was done.

"How do I look?" She asked nervously wanting nothing more than the white wolfs approval once again. She enjoyed his praise.

"You my babydoll" Bucky almost sighed as he watched the sparkle of the diamonds around milas neck reflect around the room.

"You belong to me now okay?" Bucky announced and Mila nodded quickly, the curls on her shoulders bouncing up, Bucky liked that. "Oh and from now on it's daddy to you"