[04]

[04]
THE KING

Before there was the white wolf there was the king, the black panther as he was known back then. T'challa his birth name. The original prince of the underworld drug trade. His name known across the world for his ruthlessness and reputation.

His army as the people of Brooklyn knew, the kings guard. A group of ninety personal bodyguards who followed the king around at all times, a parade of black suits following the man. A small panther pin on each right side of the suit, that is how you knew who you were dealing with.

T'challa sat on the throne long before Bucky Barnes had even made his empire. The pair had never met, but they both knew each other inside and out, to every last gruesome detail of each other's past and what they were capable of. There had been a truce, a peace of who owned what part of Brooklyn. That was until the very Saturday night Mila Payne gained her new name. Babydoll.

Only one person lived to tell the tale of when T'challa heard his Mila was now working for the white wolf. His Mila, the same girl that the king had once loved. The rage that followed was told many different ways, however there was only one true story and two people knew it.

One person survived in T'challas wrath that night. His right hand man, Bruce banner aka the hulk. He had gained this nickname after he killed four people in a row with one bullet. Just one. He watched that night as T'challa killed a grand total of nineteen of his kings guard, he stood back calmly knowing that he was safe. Of course those nineteen could be replaced with the click of a finger, and they were minutes after the bloodbath ended.

As the king sat back on his throne he sighed and smiled, wiping a speck of blood from his cheek.

"There is no longer a truce, the white wolf must be put in his place. He does not just take my Mila. My Mila"